Make your own flag

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I think everyone should be able to make their own flag instead of their country or the flags you can buy from the cubit store so you can like use a logo of your choice eg. (mine) EASTERD00000GLA
But it would cost some cubits...

Comments

• Everyone have sweet idea for game features and I wanted to try get one out to the world and this just popped to my little doggy head :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I like this idea, and I wish the rest of the community could be as innocent as your intentions here ;-;

Unfortunately, I feel like the ability to design custom flags would lead to a LOT of inappropriate pictures.
  • Maybe so...They could get the mods into it, but that would not be fair unless the game predicted the photo was mature enough...
  • I like this idea, and I wish the rest of the community could be as innocent as your intentions here ;-;

Unfortunately, I feel like the ability to design custom flags would lead to a LOT of inappropriate pictures.

Haha that's true.
    I like the idea of a custom flag, though. Maybe the there are a bunch of options and you can pick 1 from each category. For example, Category one=Color. There's an option of blue, red, yellow, green, etc. Category 2: choose an icon! Doggy Head, Cosmic Cow, Bone, Piggy, Cat, Flower, etc. And so on and so on. :P then I guess you can kind of customize it lol.
  • Yeah, Nice thinking tammy
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    i had the same idea before, but its hard to mods check 2k images per day...
  • Why not just a simple name colour change? I would personally love that, the current colour is too boring and mods get things like red or blue so it's already in the system just not for everyone. (Only problem i see is, people using them to pretend to be Mods,Betas,Admins then scamming with that ability) i would enjoy a coloured flag but i don't think it's good enough to be worth much.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe just a option to change the color of your flag for 10,000-20,000 cubits. It would just be one color though.
  • Possibly just more of a variety of flags would be nice
  • Must have an apricot flag lol
  • Inb4 hundreds of flags of penises
    Name color change shouldn't be a thing, because uneducated players might think that these players are mods.
    Now, the original idea. I would be ok with this if it had to be approved by moderation, and was 500,000 cubits.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

Inb4 hundreds of flags of penises
    Name color change shouldn't be a thing, because uneducated players might think that these players are mods.
    Now, the original idea. I would be ok with this if it had to be approved by moderation, and was 500,000 cubits.

If it was paied, i doubt player would do that, Also a simple screenshot and pm to a mod would deal with it.