Story Minigame

Ultra.Ultra. Member
edited March 2017 in Forum Games
How it works: The 1st Comment here is the selected Person for the story, other people decide his fate in some situations. So as an example Goop <- (Chosen for the story) Boop: Goop started on an island without any food or water (The next commenter picks the path that Goop goes in). Hoop: Goop goes to find water, but then meets a Rabid Monkey on the island. (Fight or go find food instead) and so on until Goop finally died then the story restarts with the next commenter. Rules: Can post as many times as you like as long as it's not spam or multiposting or posting more than once on here in 24 hours, no fighting or name-calling, ALWAYS put 2 answers on your post so the next person on can decide where the (Chosen story player) goes or does. And last always make it so it continues from the last comment, (Goop finds a Boat, it has Fish in! Take or leave to find water) (Goop finds a portal to an abyss go in?) <-- none of that only things related although the portal can be used at a point where its good, at the very beginning before he has even found food is just too fast. Remember 1st commenter starts it all.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Legend is walking down the yellow brick road when he trips and falls in a bottomless hole! (Did I do it right?)
  • NerryNerry Member
    It lead to the Gaets of Heel! Then Legend just realized oh no. What do I do.
    (What does he do)
  • He runs around until he enters a spooky portal and was shocked by what he saw
    (What did he see?)
  • It was a giant dog, over a house high! It...(what did the dog do?)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    nerve said:

Legend is walking down the yellow brick road when he trips and falls in a bottomless hole! (Did I do it right?)

Sort of, you are meant to give 2 possibilities on what happened to this "Legend" like (did he fall into a magical rainbow or fall to his death?) Then the next person chooses then chooses what happens after that, if the character dies then the story restarts with the next person to comment coming up with a character.

• Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Natey i just explained how it works. x.x Also you can only post 1 Thing every 24 hours, however you can make a Discussion but only 1 a day. Alright ya know what i will demonstrate by continuing this one (The real way) The Dog Sniffed you (You react by: Killing it or Running away).
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    This seems to be all wrong!
    We must give TWO choices for the next forumer to choose from!
    Let's start again, shall we?

Natey's turkey is starving! And it's capable of eating everything!
    (would you choose: Feed it|Leave it without food?)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Feed it, But then it trys to attack Natey for more food! (It eats all the food Natey had or Becomes too fat to move).
  • It ate all the food natey had, but begs for more. Frantically, Natey grabs the bird and...(Throws it out to sea|Scolds it)
  • Throws it out to sea, then Matey searched for food and (Found scraps/couldn't find any for 2 hours)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Lil Natey said:

I couldn't find anything for Chicken :Q: (My turkey is named Chicken)
    (Do you keep searching or go back to Chicken empty handed?)

The food isn't for the turkey, the turkey just stole all the food, i choose Keep searching. (You find a Killer worm or look for another 2 hours).
  • Bump