Does anyone feel like however hard they try, you still feel like a noob and it's not enough?

I am level 18 and I have no rares, I feel like a noob, my shops are disasters, and I never feel happy. Does anyone have any suggestions or does anyone want to help me make a shop? If you want to leave a comment XD.

Comments

• I do feel the same, i rarely have rares, i play for 2 years and have only 50k... (some poeople has 1million...)
    But slowy everyone grows...
  • Piratax10 said:

I do feel the same, i rarely have rares, i play for 2 years and have only 50k... (some poeople has 1million...)

boi 50k tho

I've played for a little over 2 years now and honestly at first I was like you where I felt so nooby for not having anything. As time goes on you'll find that your life will not center around those items, but rather your friends <3
    At least that's what I think the ideal thought process should be x3
  • Thanks guyz your really motvational to me :) thethought that keeps me going is that one day ill be like the high level lords of this game..... XD
  • Not at all! I fact I have made around 250K in the past few months :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The best way to figure out how to do your shop layout is to visit popular shops. See how other people set it up and figure out what works. Don't be afraid to change it up, either. I have changed my shop a dozen times XD
    A good way to feel less "noobish" is to research. Ask around for prices to get a general idea of value. Learn recipes, learn helpful building tips, etc x3
    Don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone has different experience, so everyone has different advice to give :)
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I embrace being a noob :P
  • just try to mine, craft to get cubits
    also, invite your friends
    and "being a pro is not measured by clothes or money, it is measured by skills"
    skills of what? building good things, at parkour and more
    also, I'm 1 year here :)
  • Aika.Aika. Member
    JUST ALWAYS DO UR BEST, BE HAPPY EITHER WAY! :D
    SCREW THE HATERS ;O
  • *stares at amount of cubits*.... Hey.....Just look......At me......I have only one Cubit...... I feel your pain.....I fell your pain.... :(
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't feel noobish I've been playing for 2.5 years and I've never gotten above 7.5k. Experience isn't measures in money it's measured in skill in everything the game is about.
  • Piratax10 said:

I do feel the same, i rarely have rares, i play for 2 years and have only 50k... (some poeople has 1million...)

In my 2 years I am still at 200c ;-;
  • Im almost 2 year ( 1 month again i think ) and still cant 15k+ only 14k ;-;
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Don't worry tini! Noob doesn't mean you dont have rares at all. Even i wasted 292k and a dark angel for krampus #Rip

You know? Why not check the "How to earn cubits thread"? It's really helpful ya know :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I love it how everyone is talking about cubits

In my oppinion noob doesnt exist, this game is all about contact and building stuff anyways ;)

Just make the most awesome builds and enjoy the time playing and talking with people. As long as you have fun cubits doesnt matter :D
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I think every item that I have combined, I'd only get 20k '-'
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i find running a shop will never make you happy, so you suddenly are rich and have a billion cubits what will you do with them? my advice would be to build things for everyone to enjoy, take your happiness from their enjoyment and run a vend shop on the side, then any cubits you make can fund your building adventures. Thats what i do and i have tons of fun in this game
  • I find having actual cubits hard I apways find myself at 2c
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    @Liberated is living proof that it is possible to get tons of cubits without spending any more. :3
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Hey, I'm a level 60, been around cc for around 2 years, people complement me on my builds, but I always feel like at the end of the day, that my best effort wasnt the best. That I can do more, that I should've done more..and sometimes less given the situation. Point is, a good house, lots of cubits, tons of friends, havening rares, doesn't mean anything. Cause they can't barter true happiness, that comes from inside yourself regardless of situation.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    You may feel it that way, but other people think differently.
    To some of us in CC, neither rares nor cubits matter to them. Only skills and behaviors can show who you really are.

The first step to not be a "nub" (friendly term) is to become a nice, clever and active player in-game because people tend to value good personalities over skills. Then, you can make great friends and learn more from them, which is an ideal choice to enrich the game knowledge.

Sure, you can have 1M cubits and/or umbrella and/or amazing skills in one/some/all aspects but you'll never escape the "nub" realm if you keep behaving badly and/or stupidly.

Time will tell, and you'll see how true my words are.

P/S: A link to a shop guide, hope that can help: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/632/full-guide-to-building-a-good-shop/p1

• No I don't, but honestly I think I'm a old qbee almost 3 years playing this game coming up on September 3 2017 3rd year anniversary, yea...