2 Issues

My first question: Is adding new content to a post made something forbidden or multipost?

The second: Does changing the photo after some administrator has done it in some profile can be considered "multipost"?

What happened was that I remember changing a long time ago a photo 2 times in a row because the editor was bottled and did not load anything, after that I got a message that they changed the image and they gave me the "MILD" mark.
The last time I understand it for having put a picture of the real me, but now I have no idea or security to put a picture again.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Moved to appropriate forum section.

I don't quite understand what do you mean by "adding new contect is forbidden". You're free to update your thread as many times as you wish, just don't comment on your own/someone else's thread more than once per 48 hours if no one else commented after you, though you *can* if your thread went through major changes (information change, additional new content); you're allowed to bump it to notify that it's been updated.

Changing avatars doesn't count as multi-posting, but it'd be nice if everyone cleaned up avatar change feed after themselves as it clusters the global activity for everyone with a bunch of images. You can get a warning of this kind only if you multi-post under actual threads/activity comment section. Not sure what do you mean in your last sentence, but will just point out that your avatar has been removed at least twice, with a few month time frame in between both because you violated our community rule: "Do not share or reveal any personal information about yourself or others." This includes sharing your real life photos.

And for the future reference, this would be best to be sent to staff members and not posted as a thread. Going to lock this. If you're confused about forum rules or have any more questions in regards to your issues, feel free to contact any active moderator.
This discussion has been closed.