Valentines Building Contest

Not really a help request but i didn't know where to put it.
@Horus Said the realm would remain locked for a few days yet after over a week it's still locked. Sorry for disturbing but i kinda need the stuff thats in it. Cheers,
Pixel

Comments

• Just wait and be patient, it's all the dev's doing with the realm not horus, they need to copied down all building and it takes time so just wait. Horus just help to announce them here thou :/
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Ye i can understand that, but 11 days >.<
  • It was like that for the Christmas one, I don't think AS long but similar time
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    The realm has to be archived so it can be put in the Building Contest Museum :) we just have to be patient.
  • MarieAra said:

The realm has to be archived so it can be put in the Building Contest Museum :) we just have to be patient.

Does that mean, they rebuild all our builds to preserve them, or just the winning ones?
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember

MarieAra said:

Does that mean, they rebuild all our builds to preserve them, or just the winning ones?
    They archive the complete realms so everyone can remember what they built :D