Formula 1 Karts

CasoCaso Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello guys, I like your new updates about cars but I have a new suggestion to do. Celebrating the new Formula 1 updates and the start of the new 2017 season, why not to add new formula 1 karts with all the updates like the tires size and the lower rear wing and all the others. The kart could be faster than the other cars and costs around 10000c and above. You can buy any team's car : Ferrari with a red color, Mercedes with a gey color and all the left. Plz tell me why you chose this opinion

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    +1 for formula 1 cars
    -1 for the price, its too cheap comparing to other cars..
    -1 for it being faster then others, it would be unfair for the people...
    BUT the teams could be different, because of copyright strikes..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 for the new cars and colors
    -1 for the faster, if that would happen that would only be used and the other cars would be abandoned
    Needs to be more expencive, since the others are more expencive too.....
  • CasoCaso Member
    Yeah but I thought about a cheap price because maybe poor qbees will want the car and can't pay it
  • silverrainsilverrain Member
    edited March 2017
    -1 not original idea of name
  • Lil Natey said:

Caso said:

Yeah but I thought about a cheap price because maybe poor qbees will want the car and can't pay it

dorkmobile
    How on earth are new players meant to get 3500 fast? When i started it took months to reach the thousands.
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited March 2017
    +1 For the idea
    -1 for it being faster
    also i think the price is good. why expensive things?
    btw, 15k would be better
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i would like to see new cars in general because this is such a cool update i like to think they will keep adding to it and making it better and better. Not up for it being faster though as its unfair on other qbees. May i instead suggest something like a nitro bumper which allows the host of the race to increase the overall speed of a cars in the realm by 25% 50% and 100%