Admin talks... What the news about it?

enza widowenza widow Member
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I remember a time, Kewberth said:

"it's possible that one day, useless item like fizzled wand, diamond ring, and other...(any random food)" would be used in some recipes or find any recycling way.

The question is:

Is the idea abandonned, forgotten, it was just to create a move or will it be real a day?

Ty for answer.

@ Devs
EW.

Comments

• i think it is possible. idk why
  • Bump :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @SirKewberth i am wondering too, any news about it?
  • Bump...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah I still want to use that stuff for new recipes. Fizzled wands will be good if we add new magical branch of crafting... which was one idea. Many projects being finished now so it's difficult to say when these changes will happen. There are a lot of ideas in the list of things to do, and believe me I'd like to do them all faster. Better for everyone. But things take time. It's not my intention to get hopes up for features that aren't ready, but sometimes I just talk about the many ideas we have for the game openly even if they are not close in schedule. Coming up with ideas is very fast. Making them work is .. slower.
  • Lil Natey said:

Yeah I still want to use that stuff for new recipes. Fizzled wands will be good if we add new magical branch of crafting... which was one idea. Many projects being finished now so it's difficult to say when these changes will happen. There are a lot of ideas in the list of things to do, and believe me I'd like to do them all faster. Better for everyone. But things take time. It's not my intention to get hopes up for features that aren't ready, but sometimes I just talk about the many ideas we have for the game openly even if they are not close in schedule. Coming up with ideas is very fast. Making them work is .. slower.

Have you ever thought about hiring more people?
    Ya have u ever thought hiring more people??