End Raffles

I have played cc even before these raffles and not to be rude or anything but I think they should come to a end. I mean when it first came out it was cool and all until I entered about 80 tokens each week for the umbrella raffle and didn't win. The good thing is you get the tokens for free but still, could you guys host races, or parkour, or pvp (which I would prefer because I love pvp) for these items instead of raffles?

Comments

• Please no ;-;
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    this shouldnt happen, they could add events and stuff, but never remove something that people liked and make cubits with it (selling tokens)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if they would remove the raffles, that means they also have to delete te every day a token thing....

and what happens when the tokens arent gettable anymore? you can guess it
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    So, normally only things with negative aspects are removed from games. If you can name one aspect of the raffles that negatively impacts players or the game in general, then by all means I'll agree with this suggestion. You said these raffles should "come to an end" but you never specified why. In fact, in your comment you only mentioned a good thing about them.
    Explain please???
  • So, normally only things with negative aspects are removed from games. If you can name one aspect of the raffles that negatively impacts players or the game in general, then by all means I'll agree with this suggestion. You said these raffles should "come to an end" but you never specified why. In fact, in your comment you only mentioned a good thing about them.
    Explain please???

I think his reason is that he put in a bunch of tokens and didn't win, so he's just salty.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited March 2017
    Rootbeerr said:

So, normally only things with negative aspects are removed from games. If you can name one aspect of the raffles that negatively impacts players or the game in general, then by all means I'll agree with this suggestion. You said these raffles should "come to an end" but you never specified why. In fact, in your comment you only mentioned a good thing about them.
    Explain please???

I think his reason is that he put in a bunch of tokens and didn't win, so he's just salty.
    Ah, so it's the "If I can't have it, no one can" mentality. Nice.
    -∞
  • Rootbeerr said:

Explain please???

Rootbeerr said:

Explain please???

Ah, so it's the "If I can't have it, no one can" mentality. Nice.
    -∞
    I feel like you're kinda assuming his reasons '-'
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Having the raffle in no way compromises other cc official events.
    So your argument is moot.

Having the raffle and the token a day thing is a good way to get players to log on everyday too.
  • A I RA I R Member
    edited March 2017
    gdog said:

Having the raffle in no way compromises other cc official events.
    So your argument is moot.

Having the raffle and the token a day thing is a good way to get players to log on everyday too.

Don't think players Log on everyday for tokens.

Explain please???

It just seems weird to enter in tokens for a raffle for items that are really good instead of truly earning it like me and my friend were discussing in-game. Look I'm not dumb I wouldn't make this discussion without asking some of my friends if they liked it too in fact maybe 40% of the people on my friend list said they were getting old and some people don't even do it anymore because they don't like the system.
    Rootbeerr said:

Explain please???

Salty? I don't think I showed any form of anger in my discussion at the top, I just want to see if people agree that raffles should end and it seems they don't want them to end. And by the way after I said I entered them and didn't win I also said it doesn't really matter because tokens are free :/ so be quiet.

if they would remove the raffles, that means they also have to delete te every day a token thing....

They put holiday packs into cc and then delete them after the holiday passes so why couldn't they remove that?
  • A I R said:

They put holiday packs into cc and then delete them after the holiday passes so why couldn't they remove that?
    Because then people wouldn't get tokens anymore and the tokens would become very rare and their price would go up very quickly

P.S. Multipot much ^^^
  • A I RA I R Member
    Pimydd said:

A I R said:

Because then people wouldn't get tokens anymore and the tokens would become very rare and their price would go up very quickly

P.S. Multipot much ^^^
    Lol multipot hahaha look if multiposting is what it takes to clear things up then so be it. Also I said delete tokens so no one would have them anymore so what you said about them becoming rare and price increasing doesn't pertain.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I don't see why they should remove the monthly raffle and tokens, if you don't like them then just don't enter. I like getting a token every single day and saving them up for when the raffle's prize is something I would like to win. It doesn't affect you in any way, why remove them!?!!

Also,

*cough cough* Multiposting isn't allowed http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest *cough cough*
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    A I R said:

Pimydd said:

A I R said:

P.S. Multipot much ^^^
    Lol multipot hahaha look if multiposting is what it takes to clear things up then so be it. Also I said delete tokens so no one would have them anymore so what you said about them becoming rare and price increasing doesn't pertain.
    2 things.
    To avoid more warnings don't multipost again. Just edit your previous comment.
    You don't have to break forum rules to make your point. If you do continue to break forum rules you won't be able to make any points.

Why do you want to get rid of them you still haven't explained.
    They do not compromise official events.
    So why do you want them gone so bad?
    No one if forcing you to take part in them.
    Why remove something that even you admit 60% of your friends list still like?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    A I R said:

Pimydd said:

A I R said:

P.S. Multipot much ^^^
    one thing: what happens when you delete something out of the sudden where people has been sparing hard for and have also buyed them to get a chance to win? right! angry people, they lose there tokens they put time or/and money in for and its suddenly gone. things like items cant be deleted out of the sudden because people get angry