Anyone Play pixel worlds? ; - ;

anyone play pixel worlds? If u do please help meh me nub ; - ;

Comments

• Its an easy game, tried to play, not as good as cc, cant trade gems juz stuff...
    How to earn gem? Go to daily bonus, u can spin everyday to get 1 free gift (watch ads for another). And every 4 hour u have 1 time to watch ads for 75 gems.
    And another way to earn gem or block is to farm. Everytime u break a block u have a chance to get seed and gem. Plant the seed and u can get 1-8 blocks
  • Its an easy game, tried to play, not as good as cc, cant trade gems juz stuff...
    How to earn gem? Go to daily bonus, u can spin everyday to get 1 free gift (watch ads for another). And every 4 hour u have 1 time to watch ads for 75 gems.
    And another way to earn gem or block is to farm. Everytime u break a block u have a chance to get seed and gem. Plant the seed and u can get 1-8 blocks

It's not as good as CC. It's better.
    How to earn gems fast?
    Farm Bling blong block (It takes 4 seconds to break)
    It gives 1-5 gems per block mined. Plant the seeds to get more.
  • Me i play but still nub "c
  • uhh if u can't trade with gems how do u buy stuff >_>
  • Yeah
    But i think its for other item like seed , cool block , other cloth cool , and maybe wl
  • Portana said:

uhh if u can't trade with gems how do u buy stuff >_>

It may be hard to start the game, but in order to get your first world lock, you meed to mine, mine and mine. You can sell Soil and cave wall seeds 200/ World Lock and from there it should be easier.
  • Portana said:

It may be hard to start the game, but in order to get your first world lock, you meed to mine, mine and mine. You can sell Soil and cave wall seeds 200/ World Lock and from there it should be easier.
    Oh sooo i can get world lock for sell 200 soil / cave wall seed? Woah O.o
  • edited March 2017
    Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

Well not xD Soil and cave wall is worthless there just like dirt in cc, u need better blocks like 200 bling bling blocks for a world lock

Its an easy game, tried to play, not as good as cc, cant trade gems juz stuff...

How to earn gems fast?
    Well Bling Bling block is hard to get, u have to get it in the pack or either buy it from others for 200 Bling Bling block per world lock.

I personally thinks that cc is better since u can do much in 3D game more than a 2D replication of Growtopia, Idk whats the point of people getting the world lock for, since its useless it just dont allow others to rob your world... The game itself doesn't really attract me, has less clothing than cc, almost have nothing to get scammed since eveything is easy to get....
  • Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

Well not xD Soil and cave wall is worthless there just like dirt in cc, u need better blocks like 200 bling bling blocks for a world lock

Its an easy game, tried to play, not as good as cc, cant trade gems juz stuff...

How to earn gems fast?
    Well Bling Bling block is hard to get, u have to get it in the pack or either buy it from others for 200 Bling Bling block per world lock.

I personally thinks that cc is better since u can do much in 3D game more than a 2D replication of Growtopia, Idk whats the point of people getting the world lock for, since its useless it just dont allow others to rob your world... The game itself doesn't really attract me, has less clothing than cc, almost have nothing to get scammed since eveything is easy to get....
    Atleast the majority of clothings is craftable, worlds are free, store prices are stable and the community is more friendly. Also, you said there are less clothings. Is clothing the only thing you care about? And the part where almost nothing to get scammed... That has a positive effect too. People scam because there is something worthy to be scammed. But in PW there is not much.
  • edited March 2017

Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

How to earn gems fast?

Atleast the majority of clothings is craftable, worlds are free, store prices are stable and the community is more friendly. Also, you said there are less clothings. Is clothing the only thing you care about? And the part where almost nothing to get scammed... That has a positive effect too. People scam because there is something worthy to be scammed. But in PW there is not much.
    You guys need to keep in mind that this game is new. As in, the community isn't large, and a large community means more cancerous people. Pixel worlds stole almost everything from growtopia, and it is taking the most greedy players and bringing them there.
  • Off topic but this game sounds cool does it exist for pc

This thread already in off topic xD
    Answer: No sorry

Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

How to earn gems fast?

You guys need to keep in mind that this game is new. As in, the community isn't large, and a large community means more cancerous people. Pixel worlds stole almost everything from growtopia, and it is taking the most greedy players and bringing them there.
    Agreed with u, I have seen most of the people like dat there.

Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

How to earn gems fast?

Its not about the store price is stable just the people don't lower the price too much... I don't really care about clothing but there are not much stuff for real there. I can see many of the people are getting rude and mostly will be worst than cc and growtopia in a while. The community is friendly bcos there aren't much players right now, but not in the future.

This thread already in off topic xD
    Answer: No sorry

Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

How to earn gems fast?

Agreed with u, I have seen most of the people like dat there.

Aj Baryza said:

Portana said:

How to earn gems fast?

Its not about the store price is stable just the people don't lower the price too much... I don't really care about clothing but there are not much stuff for real there. I can see many of the people are getting rude and mostly will be worst than cc and growtopia in a while. The community is friendly bcos there aren't much players right now, but not in the future.
    There are not much stuff there, but the majority is craftable / crossbreedable. In CC the good looking blocks are the most expensove non craftable ones. Yes, there will always be rude people, but is our community any better? Also, the prices are stable because you cannot trade gems. Only items with the same value.
  • I do, but I'm completely new to it. O-o
  • I do, but I'm completely new to it. O-o

Lol same.. I bet I'm more nub than u >_>
  • Portana said:

I do, but I'm completely new to it. O-o

Lol same.. I bet I'm more nub than u >_>
    Lol im more noob <.<
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I would like to play this game someday. Sadly, my android is in service. So i'll have to wait
    If it has a pc ver. Ill probably play it
  • That game Is gud
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I swear if someone needed help with a game they would go to the games own forums, just my opinion.
  • There is another thread by me which is the same question, you can use that rather than making another thread for this.
  • I play im a pro at that game (: