Add more letters and acentuations to the game

BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So i suggest to add the Ñ and the á é í ó ú for the spanish and other lenguages speakers to make it easy and good for other players that don't speak english.
Personally it's so bad to speak spanish without the ´ and the ñ because many words have it and also it makes a word different to each other.

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yes please x'D it sucks to not be able to write properly in spanish. +1000000
  • tbh I feel that while this is a good idea, it's not really necessary to the game. You can still write in Spanish without it. Just my opinion, don't hate '-'
  • We need this! I just hate to have to type something else to try to "imitate" the "Ñ" sound.

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    also for portuguese speakers, we need these (Ç ´ ` ~ ˆ)
  • Yeah, I wish they would add this cause when I try to speak Spanish to Spanish players half they time they don't know what i'm talking about.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Jadabug said:

Yeah, I wish they would add this cause when I try to speak Spanish to Spanish players half they time they don't know what i'm talking about.

Yes, it happens many times.
    Piratax10 said:

also for portuguese speakers, we need these (Ç ´ ` ~ ˆ)

Agree, we need this kind of atuff so we can speak our lenguage easily :)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow *Thumbs Up*
  • Then every language would need accommodations.
  • Ýóù męāň ĺîķë ţhïś?

Ýóù męāň ĺîķë ţhïś?

Yes, but that works for speaking other lenguages like in spanish we use á é í ó ú ü and Ññ
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    edited March 2017
    We need chinese, korean and japanese characters too o.O
    Can't communicate without it ;-:
  • And arabic too
  • Imagine all the ridiculous names people would be making... I don't see the real need for all these symbols. People can just learn English.
  • Liberated said:

Imagine all the ridiculous names people would be making... I don't see the real need for all these symbols. People can just learn English.

Tell that for 500 millions of people...
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    Yup, we vietnameses also need the á à ả ã ạ â ă
  • Also we need \ too
    So in game we can use
    \:v/
    \:0/
    Etc
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited March 2017
    Liberated said:

Imagine all the ridiculous names people would be making... I don't see the real need for all these symbols. People can just learn English.

It would be like those unicode symbols.. You can't type them on the starting screen (or where you input your username and password). And imagine you speak *any language* with your friend but you have to use all these symbols and they don't speak English.. Would you tell them: "Learn English and then we talk". No, you would speak to them in that language.. Even if it's hard to understand without all those symbols.
    Aj Baryza said:

Also we need \ too
    So in game we can use
    \:v/
    \:0/
    Etc

And these are not necessary '-'
  • Liberated said:

You took the words right out of my mouth :P
    Liberated said:

As Exyrius said, all those signs could be blocked from the starting screen, no weird names, problem solved.
    Plus, a lot of people don't have the privilege of learning another language... If you spoke a different one I'm pretty sure you would like to be able to express yourself correctly.
  • MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

As Exyrius said, all those signs could be blocked from the starting screen, no weird names, problem solved.
    Plus, a lot of people don't have the privilege of learning another language... If you spoke a different one I'm pretty sure you would like to be able to express yourself correctly.
    I do speak Spanish, but not in-game at all since it is mostly English users when I am online since I am an american.
    Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

I do speak Spanish, but not in-game at all since it is mostly English users when I am online since I am an american.
    I'm from Mexico so Spanish is my main language, I've found so many friends from all over the world who speak it too and it's been nice to bond over that, we can help each other out by practicing said language. I am lucky to be able to know 4 languages and can communicate with a lot of people that way, but as I said before, not everyone gets that chance. In my country most kids go to public school and even though many schools do offer English classes their level is really low, so they can't communicate properly since they don't know much. It's not like they don't want to learn, they just don't have the tools to do it.

Kai was just making a suggestion that would make writing in Spanish easier, let's not turn his post into a warzone. :)
    edited March 2017
    Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

Think outside the box, it's not only american people who play Cc.
  • MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

I'm from Mexico so Spanish is my main language, I've found so many friends from all over the world who speak it too and it's been nice to bond over that, we can help each other out by practicing said language. I am lucky to be able to know 4 languages and can communicate with a lot of people that way, but as I said before, not everyone gets that chance. In my country most kids go to public school and even though many schools do offer English classes their level is really low, so they can't communicate properly since they don't know much. It's not like they don't want to learn, they just don't have the tools to do it.

Kai was just making a suggestion that would make writing in Spanish easier, let's not turn his post into a warzone. :)
    Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

idk, Maybe talking to others on CC in English could help them learn English? I speak Spanish (badly) and talking to people in Spanish often helps me :)
  • Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

Even if we did have this feature added... how would a lot of the mods deal with all the people cussing and scamming in-game? Mods don't speak every language and sometimes don't even know which language to translate with google translate. The devs/mods would have so much more scamming, cussing, and bad people plotting without anybody even knowing except people who know the language.. ._. With this game having an English only keyboard, the moderators can actually moderate it. I wonder how much everybody cusses to begin with because people don't know the language..

I do not disagree with Kai or any of you who want this feature, but a lot more bad than good would come out of an addition like this.
  • Liberated said:

Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

Even if we did have this feature added... how would a lot of the mods deal with all the people cussing and scamming in-game? Mods don't speak every language and sometimes don't even know which language to translate with google translate. The devs/mods would have so much more scamming, cussing, and bad people plotting without anybody even knowing except people who know the language.. ._. With this game having an English only keyboard, the moderators can actually moderate it. I wonder how much everybody cusses to begin with because people don't know the language..

I do not disagree with Kai or any of you who want this feature, but a lot more bad than good would come out of an addition like this.
    Actually, scammers already use different languages, if you think, you will see that most scammers are from brazil, spanish, etc... countrys that few people speak english...
    Liberated said:

Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

It's easy, devs add spanish speaker mod to the staff, it's not hard cause we have belgium, french, etc speakers.
    Also there's bad words in spanish that don't need á e í ó ú or ñ to say them.
    edited March 2017
    Liberated said:

Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

There's a detect language option.

Liberated said:

Exyrius said:

Liberated said:

MarieAra said:

Liberated said:

It's easy, devs add spanish speaker mod to the staff, it's not hard cause we have belgium, french, etc speakers.
    Also there's bad words in spanish that don't need á e í ó ú or ñ to say them.
    And I agree with Kai, there should be more mods that speak more than 1 language, not just English.
    Bump
    Bump... And yes, maybe japanese characters could be added too, so everyone can play cc (aka more players will come)
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited March 2017
    Misticall said:

Liberated said:

You took the words right out of my mouth :P
    Yes, Some people could just "Learn" English, It's not that simple. You don't know if someone has enough Time/Money To afford Classes, or books. ANYONE should be able to speak in there Launguage they feel comfortable with, so you can't just say "They Can just learn English."

My Opinion For The Thread

I agree with adding the Symbols It's Annoying to say "Manaina" Insted Of "Mañana"
    Just A Example
    Or Not Being able to say "Àrboles" without the Tilde