Give rooms a name!

So, when someone hollas "I buy XXXX for XXXX Cubits!" and you have one, you most likely don't have the item on hand. So you are forced to go to the holla, persuade the person to friend you, retrieve the item, and go back to sell (IF someone hasn't sold already).
My suggestion is that you would walk into a room, and you would find a realm title tag (the blue thingy) stating "(realm the room was placed in) ---> (room name)", to make finding rooms easier. Additionally, there could be a room search bumper alongside the realm search bumper.

Comments

• Or, as it's been suggested before, there will be an option at the end

TumbleTail: Hi I am buying 500 fancy road for 5k come Touch here to Hollawarp Get A HollaTicket

Clicking the Get A Hollaticket (or similar) will put a ticket or food into your inv. Then you eat it to go there.
    This is NOT my suggestion. But otherwise, +1
  • Bump :D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Suggested room names a couple of years ago. So naturally, i'm all for it :)
    Holla tickets as well.

All useful suggestions.
  • I would just prefer if your chat and Hollas did not reset every time you go to another place...
  • Bump!
  • I don't like the Idea, just makes it VERY confusuing.
  • im pretty sure names is what makes realm more expensive than rooms with this feature the "buy realm" button will be rarely used because most realms now are shops and they are just realms so they can be in an over world
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    not only would it be handy for what you suggested, but also think about the scammers using rooms to hide their realm name or so
    +1
  • It doesn't have to be exactly like a realm's name.

The realm name could pop up above the room name. Kinda how your username looks when you're in a clan, except bigger ofc
  • It doesn't have to be exactly like a realm's name.

The realm name could pop up above the room name. Kinda how your username looks when you're in a clan, except bigger ofc

Yeah something like that xD

not only would it be handy for what you suggested, but also think about the scammers using rooms to hide their realm name or so
    +1

Yes, that's also a good reason! scammers will no longer be able to hide from the full wrath of the scam reports section :P

• Bump.
  • I go for RealmIDs like plate numbers in cars to identify the room which can be seen at menu.
  • I go for RealmIDs like plate numbers in cars to identify the room which can be seen at menu.

imo that's overly complicated and would be hard to remember. What would you remember more when'd trying to report a scam 'cool shop 101,' or 'Room 1D28VC'