The end is coming!

You know people buy more and more hats from cubit store so once there will be so many hats that..they are cheap like dirt...and then..is the end of cubic castles.

so recycle hats or cc=dead :P

Comments

• You forgot people banned with hars people quitting recube bin accidental trashing
  • Nah, the economy is dead, not CC. Plus, the economy has been dead for about a year now. :P
  • Agreed ^^
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Liberated said:

Nah, the economy is dead, not CC. Plus, the economy has been dead for about a year now. :P

Agreed
  • Liberated said:

Nah, the economy is dead, not CC. Plus, the economy has been dead for about a year now. :P

What does that exactly even mean o-o
  • Liberated said:

i think 1 year and some months, because when i started my shop it was already dead
  • Lil Natey said:

Liberated said:

The economy isnt really dead,people are still selling and buying and items still have a market price but the economy is just crazy. Prices are stupidly high and most starting out player are dirt poor
    *correction* the prices are stupidly low...
  • Lil Natey said:

Piratax10 said:

Lil Natey said:

Liberated said:

The economy isnt really dead,people are still selling and buying and items still have a market price but the economy is just crazy. Prices are stupidly high and most starting out player are dirt poor
    Well,look at pjs,they jumped from 30k to 60k in one day. also, show some stupidly low prices, cus i cant think of any
    Agreed. Except newbie hats :P 10c each about.
  • Lil Natey said:

Piratax10 said:

Lil Natey said:

Liberated said:

Well,look at pjs,they jumped from 30k to 60k in one day. also, show some stupidly low prices, cus i cant think of any
    as i need to leave fast, i will put 3 examples of some cool hats with a relative "tiny" prices...

chief hat, 100c...
    santa hat, 250
    sheik hat 250

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    Lil Natey said:

Piratax10 said:

Lil Natey said:

Piratax10 said:

Lil Natey said:

Liberated said:

as i need to leave fast, i will put 3 examples of some cool hats with a relative "tiny" prices...

chief hat, 100c...
    santa hat, 250
    sheik hat 250

You know,its funny......to some....its worth like...dirt....something they can put and trash and shrug it away....and to others....its like an umbrellas, seems like the economy is quite odd
    the money is an illusion, when you have a few, you think its expensive.
    when you think that you have loads, you think its cheap, but if you expend some of it, you will see that you dont have that much..
    #MoneyLogic
  • I'm confused '-' can someonne explain how the economy is dying?
    (Not being rude, I legitimately don't know.)
  • People still buy the clothing packs and stuff from the cubit store? I bought one once and got a cowl so then I never did it again.
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited March 2017
    Alright I'm here :v
    Jkjk you're right thought most people are just buying clothes rather than playing the actual game except its just the economy and not cc
  • *>Remo<* said:

You know people buy more and more hats from cubit store so once there will be so many hats that..they are cheap like dirt...and then..is the end of cubic castles.

so recycle hats or cc=dead :P

You act like this will happen instantly. Even if this does happen, hat pack hats are dirt cheap already. Event items are what actually have value.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The economy isn't dying. Most players don't have any idea about economic theory, just real world experience. Except the CC economy isn't like most countries' economies. CC has perfect competition, something that's really only theoretical IRL. What that means is that there is no difference between sellers. A product is a product. (IRL you see quality or brand popularity differences).
    Anyway, because there is no way to make your specific top hat seem more valuable than the next sellers, the only option left is to decrease price. That's why prices of available items constantly decrease. If everyone is selling, chances are there is someone selling for cheaper than you are.

Tip: Invest in a semi-rare event item. It doesn't have to be super rare if you can predict the future demand for it. If you know everyone is going to want one, try to get multiple to sell when it rises :)