Death Wish

Comments

• You got a food, you ate it, you didnt notice it has poison, you died

I want Wolf Mask
  • You get a wolf mask but it becomes evil and eats you alive!

I want 443 cheese plates to complete my collection of 500 cheese plates.
  • @Superxtreme comes and steals all of it before you can get it

I want all the candy in the world
  • edited October 2017
    All the candy comes crashing down on your home and all your belongings. So you can eat candy, but now your dirt poor, so you start a black market on candy, before u can sell any candy, skullcandy comes and says ," I am the king of candy", and you are left to die on the streets...sad, I know.

I wish for immortality
  • Your wish for immortality of air is granted but you die from a spider bite

I wish for death by cheese
  • Your wish for immortality of air is granted but you die from a spider bite

I wish for death by cheese

Ehh, well, you die by cheese!

I wish for, being a really good artist WITH DIGITAL ART!
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    You can only draw stickmen with a pencil and paper

I wish to have the best pc and all the best games
  • You have the best, runs smoothly, all the games are wonderfull too. It's great. Except you realise that every game you play. You must play in rl.

1. Died a horrible death
    2. You were stuck in a game with no ending

I wish not to be blind
    XD (lel, glasses)
  • Congrats! You're not blind! But, only to certain things! A plane ends up crashing on your head! :o

I wish for Teen Wolf to have a season 7!
  • Teen Wolf 7 comes out but the graphics are so cool that your brain could not handle it and your brain explodes killing you instantly.

I wish for Da world's biggest farm.
  • You get "Da world's biggest farm" but you starve while planting seeds because of how big the farm is.

I wish for more dye-able clothes and items
  • edited October 2017

You get "Da world's biggest farm" but you starve while planting seeds because of how big the farm is.

I wish for more dye-able clothes and items

After clothes being dyeable, playrs wanted new colors ro dye clothes with. After that, litterally every single existing tone of colors was added and you died from old age scrolling through the Cubit Store to find the dye you want.

I wish for,

Friends, real life friends ;-;
  • You get friends, but they are not very smart and you and your friends decide to go bungeejumping. Your friend did bring 3 cords to do this, but the cords were cheap and when you all jump at the same time, all your cords break and your friends die. You are much more unlucky and fall into the water at a high speed. People manage to rescue you and you go to the hospital but the damage to your body and lungs is so severe that they have to put you in a coma. 3 Years go by while you are completely alone, can do nothing but you do notice what's happening around you. And when the day finally comes that your family decides to let you go, you say to yourself: I wish I never had friends.

I want a house to live in, That is mine, in such a state that most people want to live in it, but can't because it's mine.
  • You get a house! But, a tornado hits your house! Bye bye house...

I wish for nothing!
  • Your wish for nothing is granted, you die from a lack of blood.

I wish for everything
  • edited November 2017
    LateCom said:

everything is given to you, but that lacked immortality. thus, you died of being crushed by everything you can think of in this world.

i wish i could get 1c.

You get 1 disease.

I wish for a Sub - Vampire Outfit.
  • edited November 2017
    @LateCom immortality is included in everything :/
    @60thSnowyMonth you get a sub-vamp outfit but it eats you alive
    I wish for a krampus to lick me like a lollipop ;-)
  • edited November 2017
    It licks u so much it swallows u.
    I️ wish for air
  • Air granted! Only a tiny bit of air is given to you, then you died of suffocation.

I wish, the pokemon is real!
  • Only rattata and raticate become real. They bring terror throughout the world and cause global plagues. Some of your family members get eaten, you die later from a plague. Humans fight to eradicate the rattata and raticate. In the ende earth becomes a wasteland, only a few humans in bunkers survive. But it won't last forever and even that came to an end.

I wish for some fries with mayo
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2017
    Fries struggle with chips , chips won the revolution :P

I Wish For Honey Cat C:
  • Sad to say but that Honey Cat melted and died, you suffered from depression and suicide.

I wish for milk
  • You got an expired milk, you drank it happily without checking, and you get stomachache to dead :D

I wish, cubic castles is dead >:D
  • Too bad! Cubic Castles is alive and well.

I wish for thousands of Paper Bag Hats, so many that it rivals BJDWare's Feather Hat Collection.
  • edited December 2017
    Instead, you get lots of carboard boxes. They flood your home and you, for the rest of your life, live in a box.And those boxes destroyed all feathers but mine

I wish for ONE chicken
  • You instead get 10 cocks. You don't need an alarm anymore.

I wish for happiness all around the world.
  • epieownz said:

You instead get 10 cocks. You don't need an alarm anymore.

I wish for happiness all around the world.

Sorry boy it hasent come yet.

I wish for infinite cubits
  • Congrats! The truck arives. And it contains cubits! But it gets Hijacked

I wish for something small
  • The small item you wished for is so amall that you can't see it! So every time you step on it, it's like stepping on a lego!

I wish for a gaming laptop that works properly and can NOT AT ALL kill me.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    The laptop makes you sleep forever, never to wake up again.

I wish for this epic turtle that is my profile picture to be a real thing, BUT it is a NORMAL turtle, exept for visual effects, and it starts with my other turtles. By “normal” turtle, I mean it acts like a Russian Tortoise.