How do I delete a account

I don't know how to delete a account

Comments

• You can't but you can quit
    ;)
  • Ugh
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited March 2017
    You can. I'm not sure how. Let me go see and I'll edit this post. EDT: Don't know actually lol
  • Zono said:

Ugh

• You would have to get a admin to delete it perhaps but there would be no other way you can
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah only way i imagine it could be done would be to contact support and ask them to do it.
    So try that and see what they say

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Ok
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited March 2017
    heres how you delete it
    you go to the nearby grocery store and ask the cashier if they do delete accounts on cubic castles and then he'd be like "yeah, that'll be 25 dollars pls" and then you give 'em the money and your account should be deleted in about an hour or so
  • cubic'd said:

heres how you delete it
    you go to the nearby grocery store and ask the cashier if they do delete accounts on cubic castles and then he'd be like "yeah, that'll be 25 dollars pls" and then you give 'em the money and your account should be deleted in about an hour or so

Instructions unclear, money was accidentally consumed.
  • I wanna delete a account (Very old account with no password) but idk how so :S thank you for this post tho :DD
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited March 2017
    i email cosmic to delete my alt account..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Why do you even want to delete it?
  • I contacted support and told them i wanted to delete my account they emailed me and told me my cubits etc. would be gone forever i confirmed and boom i deleted my acc but my forum acc isnt deleted for some reason
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Do not bump old and outdated topics.
This discussion has been closed.