Webz has won the Motley Set August Raffle! Next up: Black Cat Kennel!

Texture Art Commissioning [ Story Of 3 Leprechauns ]

EagenceEagence Member
edited March 2017 in Art 7.25 Karma

3 Leprechauns Promised To Enchant Me New Items!

LepLeppark

I had seen a really wierd thing today. I had seen 3 leprechauns chit chatting on a bench in cubic castle rentals today. It was too wierd because they weren't wearing green today. Its so sad they had seen me and run away but I get one of them... The bad thing is he told me they have no more gold in their banks and begged me to leave him alone...

I was obviously suprized but then he told me that they have been scammed by a group of dwarfs looking for their precious gold. (Gollum you should keep these dwarfs under control ^_^. )That should be the main reason why they were in rentals looking for a spot to sell their items, I guess...

Since the situation was like that he offered an enchant any of my items for a month to make them look unique but there was a downside of the deal, because enchantment were requiring some gold or cubits...

I asked him what and how he can make with those enchantments and he told me that he can convert any clothing or item into a unique looking new clothing or item for me to feel well as long as their shape may suitable for this enchantment but he said his enchantment will only work for the owners of enchantment scroll as long as they keep the scroll. He said he or I can copy the scroll easily with no issue and give them to others to enjoy new clothings, but he said when he is enchanting the main scroll he requires gold and cubits based on the items.

I was highly interested in this deal because at the end who doesn't like to see some new clothing and items but I don't wanted to be the only one who is enjoying this opportunity so I asked him if he can also make my friends requests. He unwantedly accepted for his freedom...

He also told me that not all things can be enchanted too, most require special items to convert into others, others can simply not be created. He said his enchantments are mostly more like illusions, light and shadow games created by the colors of rainbows, so he said he can't change shape or function of items but he may change appearences, as I understand.

These are some of the items that he enchanted for me, he said they may not be exactly as I wanted and appologized but I liked his works a lot and wanted to see more of those:

Spoiler: Leprechaun's Works

Leprechaun's Hat:
Patric

Police Car:
Car

Red Slyme:
Red Slymes

Blue Umbrella:
Umbrella

Blue Ballon:
Blue Ballon

Dark Cupid:
Dark Cupit

Gold Angle Wings & Press Hat:
Gold

Dark Bunny Ears:
Black Bunny

MLG glasses:
(God what I did...)
swag

Blue Fox Tail and Red Fox Ears:
Kyubi

Blue Bunny, Blue Eyes and Red Bunny Ears:

I am curious, if any one of you wanna see some of these new looking clothes or items because I think not sharing this offer with others is simply selfishness doesn't it? Please if you wanna see something new just write below! But of course good things doesn't come free sadly, Leprechaun needs goold and cubits to enchant items...

(This discusion will be carried to art/event section in 2 days, if it doesn't cause issues. I know it would suit there better! )
(Please PM me if this causes any problem due to commissioning based on texture images)
Spoiler: Special Thx To Betamax

1lfpaq

Comments

• Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    282.95 Karma
    I have a request (assuming this is a request thread xD)

Slime costume in a red color with white eyes
  • EagenceEagence Member
    edited March 2017 7.25 Karma
    Yeyy ^^ I will send you when its completed...

Do you want white eyes scary looking like in horor movies? or just like normal human eyes?
    @"Elemental god"
  • KaijaribenKaijariben ChileMember
    12.90 Karma
    @=remo= @Hinter You would like to see this

Awesome hat and design, Eag!
    282.95 Karma
    eagence said:

Yeyy ^^ I will send you when its completed...

Do you want white eyes scary looking like in horor movies? or just like normal human eyes?
    @"Elemental god"

Whatever you want ;p
  • EagenceEagence Member
    @"Elemental god"
    Spoiler: Elemental god's Red Slymes

Red Slymes

Spoiler: Image Files

Adding this incase you wanna use it in game, save these images named as "MOBs" and "ItemIcons" and swap these files with the file in AppData\Roaming\Cubic\dyna\images if you know what I mean...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JOUY5Z1kzVEo0Nlk

(I will renew image link imgur converts PNG to jpeg :P)

Note: Downside: All slyme mobs will be like this if you do...

Sorry for file issues, cc forum not support large size PNG files... like imgur or photobucket...

Thanks for all donations and contribution to art...

282.95 Karma
    eagence said:

@"Elemental god"

Spoiler: Elemental god's Red Slymes

Red Slymes

Spoiler: File

Adding this incase you wanna use it in game, save this image and name it as "MOBs" and swap this file with the file in AppData\Roaming\Cubic\dyna\images....
    (if you know what I mean, I would also like to get some cubits contribution to art if you really liked)
    MOBs

Note: Downside: All slyme mobs will be like this if you do...

Thank you! Also i dont mind that all mob slimes are red too. Love it even xD

Ill try it when i come home, tell me your realm name :D
  • EagenceEagence Member
    "Eagence's Early Expedition" is my realm and thanks :), I hope you like it :)

@lucaaa795, sorry I was checking Elemental god request you also asked something can you write pls...
  • misticallmisticall Member
    50.95 Karma
    Could I have a blue Umbrella texture :3
    Kinda the blue I want:
    IMG_0910
  • EagenceEagence Member
    7.25 Karma
    @Misticall
    Do you want it white striped or single color?
    Do you want blue color difused like as shown in picture (gradient blue) ?
    Or do you just want the sky blue in the middle of picture?
    50.95 Karma
    eagence said:

@Misticall
    Do you want it white striped or single color?
    Do you want blue color difused like as shown in picture (gradient blue) ?
    Or do you just want the sky blue in the middle of picture?

I'd like no stripes and the gradient blue :3 TYSM
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    27.25 Karma
    So thats what the screenshot was for xD Nice thread anyways =) imo the one on the left loks the best ;3
  • EagenceEagence Member
    @Misticall
    Spoiler: Misticall's Blue Umbrella

Umbrella

Adding this incase you wanna use it in game, save these images named as "Characters" and "ItemIcons" and swap these files with the file in AppData\Roaming\Cubic\dyna\images if you know what I mean...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JTlBfenRON3Jfa1k

@"Elemental god" sorry for file issues, cc forum does not allow large size pictures, imgur and photobucket too, I changed the link incase you experienced issues...

50.95 Karma
    eagence said:

@Misticall

Spoiler: Misticall's Blue Umbrella

Umbrella

Adding this incase you wanna use it in game, save these images named as "Characters" and "ItemIcons" and swap these files with the file in AppData\Roaming\Cubic\dyna\images if you know what I mean...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JTlBfenRON3Jfa1k

@"Elemental god" sorry for file issues, cc forum does not allow large size pictures, imgur and photobucket too, I changed the link incase you experienced issues...
    OH MY GODS, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! TYSM
  • JudyYesJudyYes Member
    10.60 Karma
    Can I have a blue balloon?? :OOO That would be amoozing..!!!
    If it isn't too much to ask, this is the kind of blue: blue
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    19.00 Karma
    @eagence I'd totally love to use that blue umbrella that you made for Misticall, but I'm on a mac and don't know what to do with the texture! Can you provide any help? Thanks in advance, I love your designs. :)
  • EdiconumEdiconum Member
    0.35 Karma
    Perfct said:

@eagence I'd totally love to use that blue umbrella that you made for Misticall, but I'm on a mac and don't know what to do with the texture! Can you provide any help? Thanks in advance, I love your designs. :)

The exact same here, I'd love to apply these textures but I'm on a Mac and I also struggle with the process.

• EagenceEagence Member
    @Perfct , @Ediconum
    Spoiler: Mac Address of Texture Files

I am not a mac user so not totally sure but as internet says, try checking this folder:

~/Library/Application Support/Cubic/dyna/images

I guess you need to swap those images with the ones here, internet says:

~/Library/Application Support/

is the equvelant of appdata of windows in mac...

@Disqualified I will check out that ballon...

@Disqualified
    Spoiler: Disqualified's Blue Ballon

Blue Ballon

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JQTc4UVNOUXNsOUU

• JudyYesJudyYes Member
    edited March 2017 10.60 Karma
    eagence said:

@Perfct , @Ediconum

Spoiler: Mac Address of Texture Files

I am not a mac user so not totally sure but as internet says, try checking this folder:

~/Library/Application Support/Cubic/dyna/images

I guess you need to swap those images with the ones here, internet says:

~/Library/Application Support/

is the equvelant of appdata of windows in mac...

@Disqualified I will check out that ballon...

@Disqualified
    Spoiler: Disqualified's Blue Ballon

Blue Ballon

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JQTc4UVNOUXNsOUU

OMG! I LOVE IT!!!
    ballenz
  • EagenceEagence Member
    7.25 Karma
    Is that all you want in cc. I thought I could see something more interesting... :P

Btw I liked that blue ballon alot, its color is so cool ^_^
  • EdiconumEdiconum Member
    0.35 Karma
    Well, since my question's been answered. I'd like to request a dark winged texture for Cupid Wings. Thanks!
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    46.80 Karma
    Can you make a dark angel and a press hat golden? :)
  • - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    8.90 Karma
    Black Bunny Ears ?
  • EagenceEagence Member
    7.25 Karma
    @AidenPlayz
    Spoiler: AidenPlayz's Golden Dark Angel and Press Hat

Gold

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8uY4a8rUH1JdnFjRlEyRWc2SkE?usp=sharing

• JudyYesJudyYes Member
    edited March 2017 10.60 Karma
    Can you make Red Fox Ears (Red as in from motley pants)? Blue Fox Tail (Blue as in from motley pants)? And Cupid Wings black! It was suggested by =[N]= I am still teaching him how to use the textures into his game, if you could do that- THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! Ttyl!
  • EagenceEagence Member
    7.25 Karma
    @Disqualified , @Ediconum ,

Spoiler: Dark Cupid

Dark Cupit

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JRjgtSXB0ejZCLW8

• 137.70 Karma
    Can you make 1 the same normal tophat but instead of a white line a bloody red line 2 a bloody red tophat but with a black line 3 (it has to be a normal cat not the event one) turn the white cat black and with a bloody red line going in the middle of it 4 a bloody red cat with a black line going in the middle

you said they require cubits to enchant them how much exactly?
  • EagenceEagence Member
    @"- Angelica -" , @Mabz ,
    Spoiler: Angelica's Dark Bunny Ears

Black Bunny

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JZDU5YXpfMDRjSlk

@Ediconum

Spoiler: Guide For Any Kind Of Texture Issue

For any kind of texture issue try this,

1) For windows: open "C:\Users\"Your PC Name"\AppData\Roaming\Cubic" , For mac: open "~/Library/Application Support/Cubic"

2) Remove the "Cubic" Folder & Then Reinstall the game...
    (You game is now fixed, if you wanna try to use textures again try these...)

3) Download The texture files again and change them again as instructed...
    (Note: Its better to do this after closing the game, it may cause texture issues if you do while game is on... Also try to download texture files completely, not cut download at half or something...

4) If still experiencing a problem or texture issue, send me a photo of the relevant issue due to textures, if possible send your in game view... I checked all files and it was working good but eh, maybe I missed something or mixed files who knows..

@lucaaa795
    Spoiler: MLG glasses

Based on lucaaa795 wish I make and wear this....
    swag

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1JNmFpaC00Rjh3akk

@Disqualified
    Spoiler: Disqualified 's Fox Tail and Ears

Kyubi

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uY4a8rUH1Jak42ZE94QjdTSUE

• PontoZenPontoZen Member
    6.00 Karma
    You still accepting requests ? If you do can you make a dino mask look like a dragon mask and a monster head look like an alien mask ?
  • EagenceEagence Member
    7.25 Karma
    @PontoZen I still accept requests yes and yes I try...
  • KaijaribenKaijariben ChileMember
    12.90 Karma
    Make a robe look like a black trench coat please ❤
This discussion has been closed.