Mystery Building Contest! [Winner announced!]

*SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations

Welcome to Mystery Building Contest!

In this contest you pick a number between 1 and 25, the number you pick will have a hidden build theme that you don't know until you pick the number (ex: Person: "I pick 17!", then I edit this original post showing who picked it and what the theme was.) Then you take your theme, go to an empty realm with building space, and build what your theme is! (ex: You pick 17, the hidden theme was; Build a flower.) I will have prizes for the winner (1st place) but the prize will not be revealed until the contest is over! I think you get the point so here we go! :D (Also two people can NOT pick the same number. If you have any questions, ask in the comments!)

1. Birthday Cake [Noe Nt]
2. A baked food of any kind! [Lorn]
3. Big version of warp food (Not the star crunch though, that's too easy :P) [Tamtam]
4. Big version of any ore from cc [Elemental god]
5. A pixel art of anything from cc [Thanh]
6. Swing set [Imperial Storm]
7. Build a big Christmas Tree, without Christmas tree blocks! [Instep]
8. A large spudbug or slime [Ashimargari]
9. Rose [Misticall]
10. Electronic Device of some kind (Phone, PC, TV, anything that is powered by electricity!) [Feebi]
11. A big Thanksgiving food (A big turkey, ham slice, ect) [Pimydd]
12. A tower (Any kind of tower! Imagination will help you out :D) [Fire Charmander]
13. Tree house [Ram]
15. A fish (Any kind of fish from real life) [Bryce]
16. (Any size Ancient Temple [Ediconum]
17. (Any size) Ancient Temple [Tumbleweed] [Quit the contest]
18. Big Qbee [Mr Penguin]
19. Big version of one of the blocks from cc (But don't use the block to make a block! ex: Making big wood block with wood blocks. Be creative!) [Crow]
20. A car from cc! [Disqualified]
21. Barn [Jerrynana] [Quit the contest]
22. Barn [Excelsius]
23. A pet from cc (And cc only. Doog, Dragon, ect) [Huwat]
25. Realm stamp (Build a; Dog House, Moai statue, Obliesk tower, ect) [Cuteabby]

Winner is...
@IcyTamTam33$PUPPY !
Prize: Quantum Fries Bumper, Realm Rating Block, Tip Pig and a Warp Anchor! (Friend and tp to me for prizes, Tamtam)
Build:

TRW2VYHACLSY
X63GJOVUT367

Contest ended

Comments