Start every sentence you say with bruh xD

Tempest Tempest Member
edited March 2017 in Forum Games
Start Every sentence you say with bruh.

Example:Bruh don't touch my umbrella
Bruh.............
Everyone understand?

Comments

•  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Bruhh bruh? bruh brah brah bruh bruh. BRUH BRUH BRUH! BREH BRAH BUH BRUH BROH!!!!!!!

Bruhhhhh brahhp.
  • Bruh who put me in cubic castles and not a desert?!
  • NerryNerry Member
    Bruh, bruh.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Bruh, whatta ya doing bruh
  • Bruh what even
  • Bruh those are my cubits ._.
    Mr.Pud said:

Bruh those are my cubits ._.

bruh what cubits xD jk no offence bruh
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bruh, what is the point of this thread?
  • Bruh, u nub.
  • Bruh, this is probs the weirdest game ever and I am going to make this the longest sentence ever because like you said, bruh is supposed to be at the front of the sentence and if I am making this long then It will probably take 5 minutes for someone to finish and this would probably be a waste of the 5 minutes of their lifetime that they will never be able to get back so go ahead read to the ending and see how long it will take and by the time we get into the middle of the sentence you will probably have fallen asleep because of how long it was so you need to wake up and finish this sentence before it ends and then you will be laughing and showing it off to your friends because it was the longest sentence you have ever read without a period and that is probably like the funniest thing you had read but ... nah not the funniest thing because it was just plain boring and then as you sat their and ragged your life out on your nasty bed in your sagging room with the roof hanging over your head you finally got to the end of the sentence where a tornado was appearing and swiping out of your words.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Bruh, gimme free stuff bruh.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited March 2017
    bruh, GIVEAWAY . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jk just vend shop >>> Touch Here To Hollawarp
  • Bruh don't touch my feather hat
  • edited March 2017
    Bruh I love cats
  • i refuse to be brought into this "Bruh" civilisation strikes back
  • Bruh who took meh hat ;-;
  • Bruh this is pointless
  • Bruh, why are we here?
  • bruh, wth...

this is how me and my friend start every conversation tbh XD "bruh"
    Bruh, sort of necropost xD
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2019
    Bruh, I love you fungeh
  • Bruh, WUSH U DOIN?
  • Bruh,.........

Bruh
  • Bruh, whats the point of saying bruh?
  • Bruh, Look at this doood.
  • Bruh are yo still here? Bruh dont leave me alone bruh. Bruh please i am so lonely bruh
  • Bruh I had a dream with muh bruh and they were like bruh and he was like bruh and i was like bruh your cute and he was like bruh thanks and then i was like bruh your welcome and then he was like bruh i like you and then i was like bruh buh bye and then i was like bruh i left and then i went home and was all bruh myself and i was like bruh
  • Bruh leave me alone with my cookie !
  • Bruh, I forgot my coffee this morning, now all I think about is that coffee, bruh.
  • Bruh why i got mild warning hmm i know its because i bump old and outdated thread omg im so stupid BRUH