About Easter Umbrella's

1st Easter Umbrella's is an exclusive item
2nd it was obtained by Easter Egg Hunting Event... Top 50 Players Who Collected Easter Eggs will receive an Easter Umbrella
3rd 2 Easter Umbrella Raffled so 52 umbrellas in the game
4rth worth 1.5million MAX - 1.2 Million Cubits..
5th Some players want to buy it cheap saying 350k LOL..
6th EASTER UMBRELLA will NEVER go price down.. UNLESS game creators decided to include EASTER UMBRELLA this Easter or new Variant of Umbrella.. YEP definitely will go down.. abit.. it depends on how much is it going to worth.. in packs etc.
7th price now ranging from 800-1.2Million.. varies from seller..

NOTE!! if i've said something wrong or mistake.. PLEASE DO CORRECT ME OR MAKE A VIOLENT REACTION Lmao.. of course
haters gonna hate.. PEACE!! :P

some player named RAVEN claimed having 9 umbrellas. and arguing about me.. LOL i just laughed at him.. XD he wants to buy 350k for Easter Umbrella.. i said.. Dreammm dreamm dreammmm...Easter Umbrella 3
Easter Umbrellas 2
Easter Umbrellas

Comments

• * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited March 2017
    please if you voted no... comment your answer on why did u vote no.. :P and let everyone know..
  • I agree! It will sadly return again for Easter '-' Well, sadly for some people :P that's not the point though. I agree that the price is 1.3M-1.5M too :P people don't just have enough c.
  • I posted this discussion to clarify things... did u know that i've met a qbee with an umbrella and he got it from a friend.. he says he doesn't know the price.. and YEP! i told him that it was 1,000,000 cubits +.. :D i don't want him to get scammed by scammers ..
  • UltimaZ said:

I posted this discussion to clarify things... did u know that i've met a qbee with an umbrella and he got it from a friend.. he says he doesn't know the price.. and YEP! i told him that it was 1,000,000 cubits +.. :D i don't want him to get scammed by scammers ..

Or ripped off
  • UltimaZ said:

I posted this discussion to clarify things... did u know that i've met a qbee with an umbrella and he got it from a friend.. he says he doesn't know the price.. and YEP! i told him that it was 1,000,000 cubits +.. :D i don't want him to get scammed by scammers ..

Or ripped off
    lol haters gonna hate... i made it clear so people can't get away with scams and claiming about they had 9 umbrella's, spreading fake information and fake prices... if u hate me for doing the right thing.. then u must be a scammer or an opportunist
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited March 2017
    UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

Or ripped off
    lol haters gonna hate... i made it clear so people can't get away with scams and claiming about they had 9 umbrella's, spreading fake information and fake prices... if u hate me for doing the right thing.. then u must be a scammer or an opportunist
    ? Are you talking to me?
    If so, I wasn't hating, ripped off means like you bought a unicorn horn for 1k cubits but it is worth 100c
  • UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

Or ripped off
    No need to be rude, he was just adding on to your statement...

UltimaZ said:
    I posted this discussion to clarify things... did u know that i've met a qbee with an umbrella and he got it from a friend.. he says he doesn't know the price.. and YEP! i told him that it was 1,000,000 cubits +.. :D i don't want him to get scammed by scammers .. (Or ripped off...)
  • Rootbeerr said:

UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

Or ripped off
    No need to be rude, he was just adding on to your statement...

UltimaZ said:
    I posted this discussion to clarify things... did u know that i've met a qbee with an umbrella and he got it from a friend.. he says he doesn't know the price.. and YEP! i told him that it was 1,000,000 cubits +.. :D i don't want him to get scammed by scammers .. (Or ripped off...)
    sorry did not understand him fully :3
  • I Think (Just My Thought) Just like how kramp is given away Every christmas Is the Same with umbrella, just that umbrella might be like the Easter Egg hunt and top 50 will win one again that is what 80% of Cubic Castles thinks ^^
  • I hope it goes down OwO.... just so low life people like me can even touch it once.....
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The price of the umbrella is already way overboard.
    Even the press hat never had such prices for long.
    I rather see a few 100 umbrella's in the game then seeing a rift created in this game because of some rare items in this game.
    I don't want an umbrella, but even if i wanted it... it would not be because of its monetary value, but it would be so because i like the item itself.

Oh, and about the 9 umbrella's someone claimed they have.... Why would that be so hard to believe???
    Umbrella's are being traded just like any other item. it is therefore possible that someone would have many of them.
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    scorto7 said:

Oh, and about the 9 umbrella's someone claimed they have.... Why would that be so hard to believe???
    Umbrella's are being traded just like any other item. it is therefore possible that someone would have many of them.

Right... some player got 8 umbrella for sure, so why not 9 !

And i'm sure it's possible to collect at least 15 umbrella...

Anyway, I dont see any issue about having some real collector items. The game should work on builds, not on stupid vanity items.
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited March 2017

The game should work on builds, not on stupid vanity items.

IMG_0904
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited March 2017
    scorto7 said:

I rather see a few 100 umbrella's in the game then seeing a rift created in this game because of some rare items in this game.
    I don't want an umbrella, but even if i wanted it... it would not be because of its monetary value, but it would be so because i like the item itself.

lol another dumb newbie in this game :D hey bruh before u talk big here... analyze your words... no one can ever handle 9 umbrella lols.. even raven confirmed that he is lying XD.. what a shame... and there are lots of games out there that has an item that has an insane amount of value... lols.. like in diablo III the ending item worth so much.. was sold thousands of dollars real life..

lol you make laugh you two 8-15 umbrella's wahahaha .. just think of it.. dummies.. 52 umbrella's released ... worth 800-1.5million cubits... some players quit with umbrellas with them.. some inactive.. and if u calculate it mathematically .. only 0.1% can only obtain an umbrella....it might be lower.. there are thousands of players in cc dude.. and there is only 52 umbrella and as far as i know only few who are active.. that carries an umbrella nowadays..

• NerryNerry Member
    I like the Umbrella. I just don't like it being super rare. Or only such much in the game. Just put it in the pack. Please don't make it a HUGE AMAZING OMG PLS WIN YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE GET EASTER EGGS 24/7. How come it can't be like. As much as Balloon. 15k-20k. Not this item for more than 100$ IN REAL LIFE MONEY.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    UltimaZ said:

scorto7 said:

lol another dumb newbie in this game :D hey bruh before u talk big here... analyze your words... no one can ever handle 9 umbrella lols.. even raven confirmed that he is lying XD.. what a shame... and there are lots of games out there that has an item that has an insane amount of value... lols.. like in diablo III the ending item worth so much.. was sold thousands of dollars real life..

lol you make laugh you two 8-15 umbrella's wahahaha .. just think of it.. dummies.. 52 umbrella's released ... worth 800-1.5million cubits... some players quit with umbrellas with them.. some inactive.. and if u calculate it mathematically .. only 0.1% can only obtain an umbrella....it might be lower.. there are thousands of players in cc dude.. and there is only 52 umbrella and as far as i know only few who are active.. that carries an umbrella nowadays..

Seriously? You're calling them a noob because of their opinion? I know players who had 10 mil cubits or more at a time and could easily have 10 umbrellas. Some players have like 20 krampus' or more.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    UltimaZ said:

scorto7 said:

Before you trash down on someone.... read before you comment!!!
    Just because there are only 52 umbrella's in the game doesn't mean someone can not own more then 1. If they have the cubits, it is possible... and believe me, some people do have millions of cubits.
    So i said it is possible... i did not say that it is really happening right now.
    Just because you did not see it or heard of it before, doesn't mean it is not possible.

btw; I will be offline for the next 2 day, so i can not respond for all that time.
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    Ultimaz,

To make simple and to be fair with yourself, you should ask to close that thread by your own.
    Seems like you don't know much about the game and the players in it.
    Also, think twice before beeing rude with other. The noob may be the host of the topic.

EW.
  • this will tell you more about the Easter umbrella
  • Ultimaz,

To make simple and to be fair with yourself, you should ask to close that thread by your own.
    Seems like you don't know much about the game and the players in it.
    Also, think twice before beeing rude with other. The noob may be the host of the topic.

EW.

you said it your self you are a noob newbie.. so don't comment things that you don't know.. don't act that you know the things that you say.. OK!.. if you don't know something.. just shut up.
  • scorto7 said:

UltimaZ said:

scorto7 said:

Just because there are only 52 umbrella's in the game doesn't mean someone can not own more then 1. If they have the cubits, it is possible... and believe me, some people do have millions of cubits.
    So i said it is possible... i did not say that it is really happening right now.
    Just because you did not see it or heard of it before, doesn't mean it is not possible.

btw; I will be offline for the next 2 day, so i can not respond for all that time.
    hey.. you're making me look dumb? lol.. do you think that i'm not aware of that .. how silly of you.. .. OK let's settle this.. all of your speculations.. tell me the person that has that million cubits and .. FYI even if that person exist .. do you think umbrella owner will accept cubits.. THEY DONT WANT TO SELL THEIR UMBRELLA AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. u cannot force someone to sell their items !! Dumb!! it's common sense ... 52 umbrella .. plus quit players with umbrella's plus owner that have umbrella that is Never for sale.. plus owner that only sell umbrella for a very high price ... explain it to me.. ok.. and please tell me a person that has 3 or more umbrella.. and stop making ruckus.. don't just tell me that you know someone who has 10mil cubits.. tell me his name!!!!!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    UltimaZ said:

scorto7 said:

UltimaZ said:

scorto7 said:

hey.. you're making me look dumb? lol.. do you think that i'm not aware of that .. how silly of you.. .. OK let's settle this.. all of your speculations.. tell me the person that has that million cubits and .. FYI even if that person exist .. do you think umbrella owner will accept cubits.. THEY DONT WANT TO SELL THEIR UMBRELLA AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. u cannot force someone to sell their items !! Dumb!! it's common sense ... 52 umbrella .. plus quit players with umbrella's plus owner that have umbrella that is Never for sale.. plus owner that only sell umbrella for a very high price ... explain it to me.. ok.. and please tell me a person that has 3 or more umbrella.. and stop making ruckus.. don't just tell me that you know someone who has 10mil cubits.. tell me his name!!!!!
    @Ang3lbee had 10 million cubits before.

If you can't take someone that is aggainst your opinion then don't post anything in the first place. It is their right to have their own opinion.

Also review the forum rules (http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest) You can not post two comments in a row, edit your original one instead.
  • I believe Knop had 8 umbrellas, maybe more.
  • I believe Knop had 8 umbrellas, maybe more.

don't believe it.. u need to see it with your own eyes.. it's easy to tell lies.. even 10milllion cubits.. u need to see it with your own eyes.. it's easy to lie..

the riches person that i know.. that don't buy cubits in the cubit store is.. lamarcus.. he has 3 kramp 1 umbrella.. and tons of oy scarves and starry and other wondrous class items..
  • What if I told you that I actually saw the umbrellas? Dreadful knop wss a mod, I doublt that he lies.
    @Mr%20Penguin I believe you saw it too. Please use your brain 5 seconds before your mouth. This is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen since I have joined the forums. Shame on you.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Right lets stop the personal attacks against each other please or I will close this thread also. Calling people dumb or noobs because they have a different opinion to you does not further the debate.

On Topic. Dread had at least 6. I saw them with my own eyes.
  • Let's be honest here, if someone has an item they have an item, if they don't have an item they don't have an item it's that simple no reason anyone should be upset over somthing that doesn't matter.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Apricot said:

Let's be honest here, if someone has an item they have an item, if they don't have an item they don't have an item it's that simple no reason anyone should be upset over somthing that doesn't matter.

^ this.
    No reason to attack someone just because they won/bought an umbrella. No reason to freak out over people owning multiple. I'm not sure where the violent debate started, this was originally a post about whether the umbrella would return or not, wasn't it? Let's go back to that xP
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    UltimaZ said:

I believe Knop had 8 umbrellas, maybe more.

don't believe it.. u need to see it with your own eyes.. it's easy to tell lies.. even 10milllion cubits.. u need to see it with your own eyes.. it's easy to lie..

the riches person that i know.. that don't buy cubits in the cubit store is.. lamarcus.. he has 3 kramp 1 umbrella.. and tons of oy scarves and starry and other wondrous class items..

Have u ever meet knop? Have u ever saw his umbrellas cuz i did:) also lamarcus is nothing at knop eyes...
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017
    I apologize for that late answer. I just got this topic from quote and didn't see date xD
    Btw, our days own 9 umbrellas is not that hard, there are about 160-170 pink umbrellas in game now.