some suggestions

edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
some ideas NOTE:as i saw and my dumb brain doesn't work you need to open a spoiler inside a spoiler and so on and so on
if you double click/touch a sign with any item not grab thingy you can edit the sign instead of having to break it and write it all again

i have two ideas 1st make gold ore less rare now i like the second idea more because the first one can damage the second idea is less gold quests i would like that a lot because it takes ages and today i just did a mine 24 gold quest which took years and i got the same exact quest

so first i would like to ask to move the search bar in the lobby and put it above second thing when you click fast travel or on a hollawarp or on a thingy in search bumper it asks you are you sure you want to tp/hollawarp/etc third idea when you click on a friend in your list under fast travel and cancel friendship there is an info button click and a new window thingy pops up saying realms owned by the person where person is right now if online level clan etc 4th idea in the mini menu next to friends and report and such you can click realm search info search button which tells you all the info about the realm and you can click one the owner name to go to the owners info when going to someones info you can't see his or her alts also in realm info search you can see people with perm and such as

new vend idea

you know how annoying it is trying to put a car in a prize machine well my idea is when keys are dropped on a prize machine it would stat as keys and if idea 4 isn't possible this could work for vends but i do like idea 4 more

first when you try to put warp food in you get one of those red messages saying "you can't put warp food in a vend" and for explaining you basically get that view i showed when you click use even for owner now owner drags item from inventory and when owner puts item in one of the spots the owner sets a price then it wouldn't require 100000 vending machines for one shop

TOO MANY SPOILERS I HOPE IT DOESN'T BREAK IN PREVIEW I CAN ONLY SEE THE FIRST ONE AND WHY AM I USING CAPS?

wow i saw it don't question anything i don't know how to spoiler

SPOILERS FIXED :-D

Comments