Why?

Ok so if I read the rule that says "no paid activities" correctly, then why are all these bomb games have "seccond chances"? IMG_1079
If I could, there would be way more screen shots of seccond chance bomb games. I love bomb games, but these ones where u pay to play are not good. Ok yea sure u don't have to pay to play but if u put a sub vamp, suit jacket, angle wings or expensive items as prizes, most people will buy TONS of warp food. Now this isn't fair to others who are waiting for the round to end and start a new one. I've seen mods comming and stopping these, but people arnt listening....

Comments

• Any games that require skill are allowed to be "Paid" games. Since bomb games are skill games they can charge you to play.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Paying to participate in the first place, and paying for a second try are also different situations. Paying to even participate in an event or game does not seem fair to me. Equal opportunities and all that. Paying for a second try is fairer imo. The only reasons you'd need to buy one is if you died, arrived late, or REALLY wanted that prize. Either way, it is a choice that you make while being aware of the risks and advantages.

Tbh, I don't think paid activities should be allowed, skill or not. But charging for second tries would be the fairest way to make paid skill games. Because the only way you'd ever lose money is if you lack the skill.
  • Idk if some paytoplay games should be allowed as they can easily be rigger
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Once again i blame the "grey zone" admins made v:<</p>

the admins can not be hold responsible for the fact that some do try to abuse an honest game.
    We can't just punish the fair players simply because of a few rotten apples.

That does not mean we are letting those rotten apples go free.
    If we see the skill game appears to be rigged, they get what they deserve.
    But sometimes it is not as easy to see whether or not such a game is played fairly and in those cases it is up to the individual moderator to make a judgement call on these games and act in their believe that the actions they take is in all best interests.

If any other moderator disagree with my statement on this matter... please do tell(how you see fit).