Scammer Should Get Direct ban

Hey Guys! :) , Today i am going to pass a comment , i want to say that scammers should get a direct ban! if they scam oncce they should get direct ban! dont give scammers another chance if you give the Number of scammers increase rapidly! , you can only stop scammin if you set a direct ban on real Proofed scam like if someone report scammers he should get ban this will make the scammer agfraid and they will stop scam! :D
and also i will not loose my cubits agin :/

Comments

• edited March 2017
    This is so true, most scammer wont learn from their fault, I have seen most of scammer get temporary banned then they get back to scamming again, and since there're so many scammer out there its hard to look at one by one, and they get escaped from their guiltiness, Admins should find a better way to reduce scammer, and pls do it quick since the number of scammers are rapidly increasing.... Thx..

Ikr warning for those scammer are likely nothing useful since they would never listen, temporary ban them for their action will be better way to stop them from continueing it.
  • If every "scammer" were banned then that maeans any fake rwports from players would mean that an innocent player report fr so called scamming would automatically be banned
  • If every "scammer" were banned then that maeans any fake rwports from players would mean that an innocent player report fr so called scamming would automatically be banned

Nope , Only Scammer Who Get Reported on Fourms With Proof of video or screenshot or if admin cauight him sneakly then he sould get direct ban
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Players DO get punished if caught, you as players just do not see it. I see @Supetxtreme banning players every other day and I'm not even always with him so ofc he bans more - the same is for basically all the mods, they just need proof and mostly a warning or two before a ban

Nope , Only Scammer Who Get Reported on Fourms With Proof of video or screenshot or if admin cauight him sneakly then he sould get direct ban
    Too harsh. Scammers deserve a chance to redeem themselfs and decide to stop or continue scamming of they to continue they will get warned and banned
  • edited March 2017

If every "scammer" were banned then that maeans any fake rwports from players would mean that an innocent player report fr so called scamming would automatically be banned

Too harsh. Scammers deserve a chance to redeem themselfs and decide to stop or continue scamming of they to continue they will get warned and banned
    As u know, players have to get multiple bans before they get perm banned from the game unless they do something really unforgiveable like hacking etc.... As I seen, most scammer just get warned and get ignored by mods and admins since there are too many scammers out there.
    A quick ban will do, since the people deserve it for their action, being pity for those scammer will just causing them to getting greedier and stronger, the bans will bring bigger lessons for them, and also, y not removing scammed stuff from their inventory? It's likely unfair for people to lose it and people get rich of it. If u can't get back stuff for those who got scammed y dont recycle those scammed stuff from the scammer? I hope I point the things out..
    Same issue with giving items back, so many fake reports "oh he scammed that take it off him" even if he didn't. There are simply too many scam reports to seek through them all
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I agree but only with the 100% true and with many proofs cases.
  • I agree but only with the 100% true and with many proofs cases.

Ya I agree with u.
  • So basically... this suggestion is saying for the mods to do exactly what they already do..
  • Same issue with giving items back, so many fake reports "oh he scammed that take it off him" even if he didn't. There are simply too many scam reports to seek through them all

When ever someone report MOD should tp the realm which his owner is sscamming
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Same issue with giving items back, so many fake reports "oh he scammed that take it off him" even if he didn't. There are simply too many scam reports to seek through them all

Bruh, mods are people. They are not always online in the game, also when the mod is online, the scammer can just go off

The mods are already doing their job very smooth, you should appreciate them for banning scammer

All you got to do is reporter and wait, mods will see your reports, you just gotta be patients
  • NerryNerry Member
    I feel like there should be a team who checks reports. idk
  • scamer: he scamer 1k all peoplesScreenshot_2017-03-12-20-46-47
  • Scammed me now said bad words to meimage
  • NerryNerry Member
    Multaypost crazy
    Shroob said:

I feel like there should be a team who checks reports. idk

It's called Moderator team
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    this is not mini-modding, bolinha is brazilian, and idk if he/she knows english
    and noah, why not?

scamer: he scamer 1k all peoplesScreenshot_2017-03-12-20-46-47

bolinha, voce deveria postar scammers nesse link aqui:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

Scammed me now said bad words to meimage

Noah, you should post scammers in this link here:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest
  • edited March 2017

If every "scammer" were banned then that maeans any fake rwports from players would mean that an innocent player report fr so called scamming would automatically be banned

Yeah and that wouldn't be a fun time especially since so many people hate me ;-;
    Edit: and um can someone close this before this officially turns into Scam Reports #2? '-'
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i agree with this, scammers had their chance to keep on the right path. if they cant behave and just make it hard for the others they dont even derve to be able to play the game >:(
  • I don't even know if I want to agree or disagree with this discussion...
    Cause some players might change if they were put into the Cubic Jail BUT some people might not change and still do bad stuff which is scamming innocent players (or might not even innocent)

Also one question...
    Perma-banned or banned for like months or so?
  • Heres an easy solution:
    To actually eduate the players. Updates have been made to prevent scams, but we use it for granted. The Vending's Double Confirmation was made for a reason, rentals were not meant for vending machines and Drop Games are obvious scams. Before letting a player play the game, they must enter a tutorial on how not to get scammed. If nobody gets scammed, nobody would scam. That is the easiest solution to CC's biggest problem.
  • i will say that " This game should make a spy team , ( spy mods , admins ) who will ban scammers they should disguise in noob dressing and talk like noobs and SCAMMER Caught! it will help this server , but if the spy show his reality " Spy " " Example " " Spy Maou " with spy as heading everyone will know xD , so i will support anti=scammer team :D
  • Same issue with giving items back, so many fake reports "oh he scammed that take it off him" even if he didn't. There are simply too many scam reports to seek through them all

You go try being a mod, its not a fun job. Mods try their best. However I do believe 2 times temp ban for scamming should lead to a perma
  • i will say that " This game should make a spy team , ( spy mods , admins ) who will ban scammers they should disguise in noob dressing and talk like noobs and SCAMMER Caught! it will help this server , but if the spy show his reality " Spy " " Example " " Spy Maou " with spy as heading everyone will know xD , so i will support anti=scammer team :D

In all reality mods are like spys they use cloaks so that scammers arent aware that their being busted by a mod. If they know theres a mod in their realm theyll automatically stop and then as soon as they leave(the mods) they will automatically continue to do it again
  • edited May 2017

As u know, players have to get multiple bans before they get perm banned from the game unless they do something really unforgiveable like hacking etc.... [b]As I seen, most scammer just get warned and get ignored by mods and admins since there are too many scammers out there.[/b]
    A quick ban will do, since the people deserve it for their action, being pity for those scammer will just causing them to getting greedier and stronger, the bans will bring bigger lessons for them, and also, y not removing scammed stuff from their inventory? It's likely unfair for people to lose it and people get rich of it. If u can't get back stuff for those who got scammed y dont recycle those scammed stuff from the scammer? I hope I point the things out..
    How does giving a warning translate into "having too many scammer out there?" The people who get scammed should get a punishment as well for being dumb enough to fall for it. It's like falling breaking all your bones, while being covered in 400 layers of bubble wrap.
    So back on topic. Do you mind explaining what giving players warnings, which is almost [b]always for people on their first offense[/b], has to do with have too many scammers? Most scammers are scared out of their minds after seeing a warning pop up on their screen.

i will say that " This game should make a spy team , ( spy mods , admins ) who will ban scammers they should disguise in noob dressing and talk like noobs and SCAMMER Caught! it will help this server , but if the spy show his reality " Spy " " Example " " Spy Maou " with spy as heading everyone will know xD , so i will support anti=scammer team :D

Seriously? This has been suggested in many different ways, shapes, and forms, and hasn't been implemented. Do you want to know why? Because the developers can't be hiring literal mods, just with different freaking names, because if this does happen, it will be much more difficult to watch over.
  • This is true however I was banned and muted for 20 hours wrongly I never did anything wrong.
This discussion has been closed.