will the Easter egg hunt come back?

So as u all been wondering... Will the Easter egg hunt come Back.. Hopefully yeah cuz some has seen bunnyzilla if u know what I am saying >.> Anyways tell what u think about it. Will the event come back?

Comments

• SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited March 2017
    Idk if it will... but I wish it does this time I won't sell my balloon for 4K ;-;
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    *Saiiina* said:

Idk if I it will... but I wish it does this time I won't sell my balloon for 4K ;-;

At least you didnt sell it for 3300 (me)

I think it will return, probably mid march
  • Probably nope :3
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited March 2017
    Portana said:

So as u all been wondering... Will the Easter egg hunt come Back.. Hopefully yeah cuz some has seen bunnyzilla if u know what I am saying >.> Anyways tell what u think about it. Will the event come back?

yes and probably a different balloon design... i hope... :(
  • If it does, there would probably be different prizes.
    For example a suggestion by someone: a easter car.
  • If it does, there would probably be different prizes.
    For example a suggestion by someone: a easter car.

YES! +100, I'd love different prizes this year :P
  • lucaaa795 said:

Nah.Umbrellas should be given away this year

But then... RIP Easter car?...

IMO if they are not going to make it the top 50 prize, it shouldn't be in the pack, because we haven't seen valentine cars.. and if they are making holiday cars, we should have one for each holiday - OR a special one for Easter like how umbrella/balloon was original to Easter only as well.
  • It'd be sensible to return the Egg Hunt as for it being so successful the year before. I have very high hopes for this year's Egg Hunt.
  • Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

IMO if they are not going to make it the top 50 prize, it shouldn't be in the pack, because we haven't seen valentine cars.. and if they are making holiday cars, we should have one for each holiday - OR a special one for Easter like how umbrella/balloon was original to Easter only as well.

I think that There Should be a Easter Egg Hunt with umbrella as prize, what is easter without a egg hunt? Also if you are talking about this "easter car" i think it shoukd be like the 500 egg prize or in the pack
  • spiridon said:

Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

what is easter without a egg hunt?
    I was NOT saying there should be no easter pack, I was saying there should be a new prize. It'd be boring if there was the same prize over and over :P
  • Umbrellas HAVE to return if not their price will rise a lot and only like 50 ppl will have them and umbrellas will end up so expensive ppl won't be able to afford em
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    I think maybe there will be a racing contest for Easter >_>
  • *Saiiina* said:

Umbrellas HAVE to return if not their price will rise a lot and only like 50 ppl will have them and umbrellas will end up so expensive ppl won't be able to afford em

i agree. if umbrellas never come back this year, they will probably be 2m-5m cubits and only 50 ppl will have em
  • Misticall said:

spiridon said:

Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

what is easter without a egg hunt?
    I was NOT saying there should be no easter pack, I was saying there should be a new prize. It'd be boring if there was the same prize over and over :P
    Most people want umbrella to be gone because they have one :p I think umbrella should come back for top 50 egg collectors, and a diffrent prize for The 500 eggs
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    cubic'd said:

Portana said:

yes and probably a different balloon design... i hope... :(
    I wouldnt say it DOES

Its a high chance it returns, we only know when it actually comes because cc likes to do secrets xD
  • We can only hope for those Pink Umbrella's from the egg hunt *^^*