GOOD BYE CC ( AQUA FLARES->LUGIA->LOLILPPOP)

LucidssLucidss Member
edited March 2017 in Community
(Part 1) Hai CC comunity, i want to share something about myself. Ive been playing CC from 2015 xmas , ive have meet alot of friend that still playing until now but most quit allready;( i feel in love in cc becouse the community had such good karma in my life . I also had been scam for like 50 times from lvl 1 to 50 (The largest scam was by my bff co-owner name .carla. Ive been friend with her for almosy half year (6 month ) i love her like my sister but she betray me one day steal all my stuff from my realm (ps all super rare and pet even ram that time) i ask help by mods before but they ignore me .i was to quit that time but during that time some my friend ask me not and they help me rebuild . Ive play this game throught my time for 3 year make cubits by little to huge using trade that when i feel happy ☺ . During some of that time new player like to accuse me of scammer if had i allready scam alot people but since from start i know the pain of losing something by scam

Comments

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    Lugia dont :C
  • (Part 2) i consistent joint event made by admins or mods like pakour ,build event but myself naver win some of people doesnt know that i naver get my c from prize ( there alot jelousy people ) after the car realease its been fun and i love the car so much ( thx dev team ) during this days i thought of 2015 to 2017 its such long time and my health become poor lately so i think i have to quit or take break
  • (Part 3) There alot of player that been longer then me or shorter ik know alot friend most them quit some still playing ,some forget me and some become enemy
  • (Part 4) After all this time CC naver tried to rewards any old player( sempai) or do CC celebration day its sad :( . To all my best friend mm2-2 ,annie de coop, twisteday, crazylance ,noe nt i wish u the best and all my friend in my list I L-O-V-E Y-O-U . Yours truly > LOLILPOP<

• Nuuu dun leave T_T
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited March 2017
    That's sad that your leaving the community :C
    Even though I don't know you, still good luck in the real world!
    Hope you can visit the CC Community some time. ;3;
  • Aqua Flares. I just want to say some things.

-Even though your name is now Lollipop I still know you buy Aqua Flares, that's the name you had when we met.
    -I remember when you got scammed by Carla, I tried helping you out and so did Shanks. But nothing could be done to retrieve the lost items.
    -You have been a good friend to me, you have helped me out and I have helped you
    -If you ever need any help with anything just come online, (if I'm on or still play (not saying I'm quitting anytime soon)) and we can have a chat. *^^*
    -I wish you the best with your future, and I will miss you heaps.
    -Love Feebi (Nicole) <3<3
  • Lucidss said:

messenger-code

are that really u lugia ... aqua flares or >lolipop< ............ im hard to trust people...
  • Lucidss is her alt @LopaikoStyle
  • Feebi said:

Lucidss is her alt @LopaikoStyle

why he use alt @Feebi
  • How would I know?
  • Feebi said:

How would I know?

lelelele and sorry... she* xd
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hey Lug, i have had a similar experience to yours and carla, i knew someone by the name FlameB and he was like my brother, given one opportunity he ransacked my entire shop. But my friends nagged and persuaded me to stay. I hope this is just a break and i understand, everyone needs a break but i hope to see you soon =)
    - pixel
  • :( I'm still really sorry for what Carla did. I really should have done something about it. I really really really hope life goes well for you !
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    You're such a great person. I miss you the best of luck <3 please visit the CCC (Cubic Castles Community) any time! :)
  • edited May 2017
    You are amazing lolli, you have been a great leader of TAC and an awesome friend. It's sad to see you go. Please stay or come back regularly to visit us all
  • yes please stay.