CUBIC ANNIVERSARY

zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
HI! I've had this question since I started playing in 2014.
I don't remember if I start playing in June or July. And there were very advanced players then.
My question is: When was the game released? I want to make a party!!!
Because I like to celebrate the anniversary of the game, as a special date. With fireworks and music, and I think many of us have this feeling. Cause this is one of our favorite games, and I want to celebrate the date like special as any other birthday.

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    We can take MAY 7th as the anniversary day?
  • I just wish @CosmicCow @SirKewberth could come down to the mortal plane for at least a short while...and take the crowd with them. :P They're too busy to respond to everyone, which is sad but understandable. But my point is, such an event would be best if it were "official". ;)
  • I do indeed! I want a cow, I vote for a cow with a space helmet!
    YES; a cow block as a speacial item for anniversary to everyone who LOG in game for that week
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited March 2017
    For the steam release it was august 2014
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Yea this is a good idea, but crowds is one concern. And if u want to take this "party" idea up a level.....CUBICTCON :)
  • I hope this idea comes out cuz, its a good idea and i like it :D
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    I'm sure cubic castles was earlyer than 2014
    I found some version log
    VERSION: 0.5.1 (1/11/2013)..Here's what's new in the update:.MOUNTAIN MINES: A whole new style of realm!.ICE BLOCKS: Add some slippery fun to your realms!.SNOW BLOCKS: You can find these at the top of mountains.GLASS BLOCKS: Make them with 3 sand blocks for beautiful windows!.BOUNCE BLOCKS: Hold down your jump key and take to the skies!.NEW LOGIN: You can now make a password to play with the same account on different computers!.WORLD MAP WARPS: Click and hold on your guy to whisk yourself away anywhere!....REALM DECAY: Be careful to visit your realms, because if nobody does for a whole week, they vanish.
    VERSION: 0.4.8.Here's what's new in the update:.WATER BLOCKS: Time to get swimming and add lots of pools and lakes!.CUBIT STORE: Just click and hold on your guy to bring up the store- you can buy goodies, including those water blocks!.RANDOM MINES: Tired of the same old mines over and over? Not any more! Mines now randomize every time there are no people in them.MANY BUG FIXES: Lost inventories and phantom doors should be working well now. Existing doors might still show some problems.
  • Wuffy said:

I found some version log

VERSION: 0.5.1 (1/11/2013)..Here's what's new in the update:.MOUNTAIN MINES: A whole new style of realm!.ICE BLOCKS: Add some slippery fun to your realms!.SNOW BLOCKS: You can find these at the top of mountains.GLASS BLOCKS: Make them with 3 sand blocks for beautiful windows!.BOUNCE BLOCKS: Hold down your jump key and take to the skies!.NEW LOGIN: You can now make a password to play with the same account on different computers!.WORLD MAP WARPS: Click and hold on your guy to whisk yourself away anywhere!....REALM DECAY: Be careful to visit your realms, because if nobody does for a whole week, they vanish.
    VERSION: 0.4.8.Here's what's new in the update:.WATER BLOCKS: Time to get swimming and add lots of pools and lakes!.CUBIT STORE: Just click and hold on your guy to bring up the store- you can buy goodies, including those water blocks!.RANDOM MINES: Tired of the same old mines over and over? Not any more! Mines now randomize every time there are no people in them.MANY BUG FIXES: Lost inventories and phantom doors should be working well now. Existing doors might still show some problems.

Then cc is released in 2013?
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Aj Baryza said:

Wuffy said:

I found some version log

Then cc is released in 2013?
    I don't said it released in 2013, but created in 2013 if i'm not wrong
    Beta in may, yes, i found some internet pages with that date.