Adventure Mode Bug, Can't proceed any further !

Hiya !
Just as I'm not yet capable of getting a quest pack (I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY !), I decided to try out the Adventure Mode, just to keep myself busy for a while :p
I have to admit, I was really into it until now !
I'll get straight to the problem.
The thing is, I have already reached Slymoria without any bigger flaws, but as I managed to die there for a couple of times, I was sent to some different portal, that just won't let me reach any place (which makes me sentenced to death everytime I respawn !).
Just as I tried leaving the mode, restarting the game and so, I'm pretty sure it's just a nasty Bug (like REAL nasty...) and so, I'm just unable to proceed any further :/

Would love to have some support on this one, as I'm REALLY looking forward to completing the mode ! :D

Screenshot_20170307-191406
Screenshot_20170307-191639

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    @SirKewberth should be able to give some quick help :)
  • @SirKewberth should be able to give some quick help :)

That would be cool ! :p
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'd like to help you but it's a little unclear how/why you're stuck exactly. So I'm not quite sure what the fix would be? You say the portal you appear at leaves no possible way to finish the area?
  • Did you disconnect then rejoin and then die to respawn there?
  • I'd like to help you but it's a little unclear how/why you're stuck exactly. So I'm not quite sure what the fix would be? You say the portal you appear at leaves no possible way to finish the area?

Well, the portal I keep spawning at is actually way beyond the playable area, and so, I cannot enter it back again (it's like unaccesible). The only thing I know is, that it moved me there after one of those ordinary deaths, so nothing special at all :/

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Difficult problem. You may need to restart.. but hold on a bit. I'll see if it's possible to move you somehow.
    I know I know.. No multiposting! I'm breaking our own rules in this one special case because I was worried editing would somehow hide this response.

I believe we've managed to fix your player. Try to play again and see if you can finish now.
This discussion has been closed.