Help In Adventure Realm

To Everyone Who Already Played Adventure Mode (Attack Of The Slymes)

Can Anyone Tell Me How to get all stars?? Because i have a feeling that There is a secret Scene and i want to see it xD

Pls Write it in a Spoiler Because I Dont wanna ruin the mood to anyone that has not played it yet :3

Comments

• To Everyone Who Already Played Adventure Mode (Attack Of The Slymes)

Can Anyone Tell Me How to get all stars?? Because i have a feeling that There is a secret Scene and i want to see it xD

Pls Write it in a Spoiler Because I Dont wanna ruin the mood to anyone that has not played it yet :3

there's is nothing if you get all stars

Have You Tried xD?? Because I fell like Somone will give a item?? Idk xD

Have You Tried xD?? Because I fell like Somone will give a item?? Idk xD
    you get nothing i saw people with all the stars they got nothing even the NPC didn't say anything different people got mad for that
  • Be Carefull getting help in your realm if you let the wrong person in they will take everything you own and will not think about you that happened to my profiles and my lil brother so be carefull who you trust
  • LilKrash said:

Be Carefull getting help in your realm if you let the wrong person in they will take everything you own and will not think about you that happened to my profiles and my lil brother so be carefull who you trust

He is asking help in adventure mode not at his realm...
  • there's a missing star in that 1st part
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

there's a missing star in that 1st part

where in 1st part ?
  • NerryNerry Member
    I got all stars, nothing happened.
    Useless 5 hours looking at guides than back to cc. :3