Prize Dispenser In Rentals

Why cant we place prize dispensers in rent areas anymore? Not sure if its a bug or something but I wanna know why we can't anymore. Now no one can come to my shop :(

Comments

• Prize dispensers are not a thing on rentals anymore because of scams and payaways. You do not need a prize dispenser for a shop... you need glass and a register. Sooo, I think you wanted to do some sort of payaway, which is why you're upset you can't do it now. The thing about payaways is that they're now disallowed. :P
  • Liberated said:

Prize dispensers are not a thing on rentals anymore because of scams and payaways. You do not need a prize dispenser for a shop... you need glass and a register. Sooo, I think you wanted to do some sort of payaway, which is why you're upset you can't do it now. The thing about payaways is that they're now disallowed. :P

He probably meant warpfood + dispenser to get people into his main shop.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Prize dispensers are not a thing on rentals anymore because of scams and payaways. You do not need a prize dispenser for a shop... you need glass and a register. Sooo, I think you wanted to do some sort of payaway, which is why you're upset you can't do it now. The thing about payaways is that they're now disallowed. :P

i must be old school i just wack down a sign saying space fetus was her... visit my shop XD
  • Misticall said:

Liberated said:

i must be old school i just wack down a sign saying space fetus was her... visit my shop XD
    me too
    mewf227 said:

Why cant we place prize dispensers in rent areas anymore? Not sure if its a bug or something but I wanna know why we can't anymore. Now no one can come to my shop :(

Liberated said:

Like Liberated said, they are disallowed and they made it where u cant place prize dispencers on rentals for payaways of some sort, which is a good thing
  • If u want to advertise ur shop u could use a vend and make it 1c per a few? Then you can earn money while advertising your shop.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well foundation aren't for shops obviously! They're for building contest or such things. So they should be allowed, but once again the scammers ruin something.
  • edited March 2017
    Scammers, scammers... If Cubic Castles had no scammers it would be the best game ever. They just ruin everything :(
  • USE THIS! But if you are having trouble with scammers <