STC (save the citations)

i will make a citations saving company @BlueIn-92 is co-owner and were here to spread citations to everyone so they can feel them
citations were born without parents they are hated by all people toilet them and trash them until they found me on a little donation table they're home is platine race track made by @cubicdolphin these poor citations are sad to be thrown away always it was only me and their older cat brother rellm i named each one rellm and rellm and rellm... until i found out that @BlueIn-92 likes citations too and we started saving them we have saved about 100

these citations are homeless and that is our job giving them homes and YOU can help comment with your in game name and add me

explanation discussion http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10616/stc-better-explained#latest

TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS

this is serious we have to save them

you can help by donating citations cubits blocks AND helping us build in the soon to get 50x50 room TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS
their lives are in your hands let's give them homes and families
REPORT ANY CITATION ABUSE
and don't forget TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS

i get a citation you get a citation he gets a citation she gets a citation they get a citation we get a citation everyone gets a CITAAAAAAATIOOON

registration on discord https://discord.gg/tgXJE8Z

Comments

• For the citations!
  • For the citations!

:D
  • I didn't get the point...
    So we give you all the citations we have? and also help building something? If yes Fine.
    And what is "Citaions cubits blocks"?
  • -AK- said:

I didn't get the point...
    So we give you all the citations we have? and also help building something? If yes Fine.

Wot?im saying give citations to people as giving them homes random people and what is citations cubic block AND HOW COULD HAVE I FORGOT THE CITATION SONG
  • -AK- said:

Wot?im saying give citations to people as giving them homes random people and what is citations cubic block AND HOW COULD HAVE I FORGOT THE CITATION SONG
    Aww...
    i really went out of the point xD
  • -AK- said:

How did you forget the song? 0.0
  • -AK- said:

How did you forget the song? 0.0
    I forgot to post it I have to edit
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    What is citation, the paper thingy with the word citation on it?
  • Thanh_ said:

What is citation, the paper thingy with the word citation on it?

Yes
  • Imma join! Take my citations!
  • Mr.Pud said:

Imma join! Take my citations!

I don't need to just take screen shots of you giving them out to random people
  • Your really took that seriously :( lol well I guess it's a thing now but may I ask why you made me co-leader without asking me? Also asking for a 50x50 room is kinda ruff don't ya think I have a spare room you can use

#Savethecitations
  • BlueIn-92 said:

Your really took that seriously :( lol well I guess it's a thing now but may I ask why you made me co-leader without asking me? Also asking for a 50x50 room is kinda ruff don't ya think I have a spare room you can use

#Savethecitations

I can buy the room and you agreed in game yesterday
  • Meh, Why not?
  • Meh, Why not?

yay TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS our biggest nemesis is elemental god
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited February 2017

Meh, Why not?

yay TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS our biggest nemesis is elemental god
    Ok I 100% agree about elemental god #BlameElementalGodForBeingLate
  • I'll join m8 ^^
  • I'll join m8 ^^

ok happy to have you as a member
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BURN ALL THE CITATION MUAHAHAAHAHA (also i gave ya 50 of them, stop whining for the 2 i threw away ;_;)
  • BURN ALL THE CITATION MUAHAHAAHAHA (also i gave ya 50 of them, stop whining for the 2 i threw away ;_;)

ITS NOT THAT WHAT YOU DID WAS CITATION ABUSE
  • #Seriously?
  • #Seriously?

Yes if you don't like it ignore it
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    People gonna throw the citations off or selll them at 5c each when you give them o-o
  • I added more links
  • Next time when you make a place to vote don't use the word "Hell" but IM IN ON HELPING SAVE THESE HOMELESS CITATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tempest said:

Next time when you make a place to vote don't use the word "Hell" but IM IN ON HELPING SAVE THESE HOMELESS CITATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok
  • Let Citation Have A Son
  • I will have a citation burning party later. All the STC members are invited to watch them despawn one by one. Maybe I will add some lava...
  • l0rdraz0r said:

I will have a citation burning party later. All the STC members are invited to watch them despawn one by one. Maybe I will add some lava...

STC members only work in their offices you burn fake citations all you want I know they are fake because in your citations there's 2 spaces at the start burn that fake paper see if we care