tips for pokemon go people (RENEWED!!!!)

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited February 2017 in Off-Topic
Probably most people could already know this but i thought i'd say this:

-For starters: when you just begin you can choose between an squirtle, charmander and bulbasaur. If you walk away 4 times there comes also a pikachu to choose

- for people that want to get all eeveelutions: if you give a certain name to your eevee and then evolve it it gets a high chance to get that pokemon, heres a list of names and eeveelution:
Evolution I name
Flareon: Pyro
Jolteon: Sparky
Vapareon: Rainer
espeon: sakura
umbreon: tamao
NOTE: WORKS ONLY THE FIRST USE
Its very important to capitilize the first letter and precisly this name, also these names are easter eggs: in the anime the eevee brothers had these names

For eggs: how higher the ammount of km you have to walk for a egg, the rarer and stronger the pokemon is.
Also a list of what pokemon gettable with the ammount of km's:
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/imageupload/053/GFLODY9UNW2N.jpg

Fishing (not working with every phone): on mostly iphones (newer ones) if you put on battery saving mode and then turn your phone upside down then the screen would turn black but your phone still gives sound or trills

Level booster: have many pokemons that can evolve? Eat first a lucky egg if you have one and then evolve, that way you can get very fast levels

-For people that love to get to pokestops: every 10th pokestop withing a halfhour will give you dubble the resources
Note: it will only work with 10 invidual pokestops, not if you camp at just one

-for people searching a chansey: chansey comes extra much at places like hospitals, doktors and that sort places

the butter easter egg: when you inspect a egg right before it hatches it says this: Hatch this egg by feeding it butter. It likes all kinds of butter, every kind. The best kind. just for fun xD

-want to skip the egg hatching anymation? pinch the screen and it skipps it

Comments

• Thanks just started playing, nice tips
  • Or hack the game. Easiest stuff
  • This is a true Pokémon master.
  • c:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Shroob said:

Or hack the game. Easiest stuff

Dont share that kind of stuff pls, i dont want the stupid hackers in my thread. If you use hacks in pokemon go you are just too lazy to move >:(
  • Shroob said:

Or hack the game. Easiest stuff

Dont share that kind of stuff pls, i dont want the stupid hackers in my thread. If you use hacks in pokemon go you are just too lazy to move >:(
    Pretty sure he was just kidding. But agreed, Pokémon GO's whole purpose is to, well, get up and GO '-'
  • Yeah I just said that because theres so many hackers and the game is easy to hack.
    No hate lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Bump