Hey.
I want to be a moderator for so long
What should I do to fit which in a team with ur.
I've heard that you can not just be a moderator. and I understand that. and it is also a risk for myself. you should be able to and they do not break any rules. I say this not to have fans or to be famous, I just want to ur sitting in a with u team and make cubic castles Biger also have self-confidence.
thankyou for reading

Comments

• Admins choose players to become moderators.
    A mod must be 18+,
    Also asking to become a mod has small chances of becoming a mod.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    This is what Horus has said in a few threads;
    Horus said:

Here is the generic message I send to all who ask about how moderators get chosen:

In-game moderators are chosen upon trust and experience, the account "perks" carry a heavy weight of responsibility and self-control. We cannot just give it to anyone who desire the status, they need to earn it. This is why we don't provide users with the ability to apply. If we see anyone fit for the role, we contact them directly and offer a position.

Standing out from the crowd is the way to go. Helping on the forums, providing information for the wiki, or just doing anything that would help the game grow and keep the community happy. This way you will get noticed, and probably even befriend some of the current staff.

• Horus said:

Here is the generic message I send to all who ask about how moderators get chosen.

In-game moderators are chosen upon trust and experience, the account "perks" carry a heavy weight of responsibility and self-control. We cannot just give it to anyone who desire the status, they need to earn it. This is why we don't provide users with the ability to apply. If we see anyone fit for the role, we contact them directly and offer a position.

Standing out from the crowd is the way to go. Helping on the forums, providing information for the wiki, or just doing anything that would help the game grow and keep the community happy. This way you will get noticed, and probably even befriend some of the current staff.

From another discussion I think an admin said that there were tons of discussions on this.... Maybe someone should close this .-.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
This discussion has been closed.