The New Zelda Game Is Coming Out Soon!

Anyone play Legend of Zelda? Well, I'm just so excited about the new zelda game coming march 3rd! Anyone else here excited about it?

Comments

• No . Nintendo switch is their last console , I feel it . They almost drown . And now internet isn't free any more , they're dead . Rip Myamoto . Baibai. So won't buy it.
  • I meant game not console..
  • I meant game not console..

And how do you play it without the console OuO
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I meant game not console..

... computer? :P
  • scorto7 said:

I meant game not console..

... computer? :P
    How dare you ..... NINTENDO GAMES HAVE ALWAWS BEEN AND WE ALWAUS BE 9N NINTENDO CONSOLES AAAAAAAAARH
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I know of no nintendo game that hasn't been made compatible for use on a computer. I fact, nintendo has a very long history in that regard.
    And it doesn't take much effort anymore to hook up a controller to your PC.
  • You can play the zelda on your wiiu...Well if you have one. I don't know how much wiiu's are but the nintendo switch is way too expensive D:
  • and nintendo is also trying to make games on Ios!
  • You can play the zelda on your wiiu...Well if you have one. I don't know how much wiiu's are but the nintendo switch is way too expensive D:

Wii U 200-350$ (I own one)

Nintendo switch 300$

And I may say, I think that this new Nintendo switch is awesome. But for that one comment earlier:

No . Nintendo switch is their last console , I feel it . They almost drown . And now internet isn't free any more , they're dead . Rip Myamoto . Baibai. So won't buy it.

I don't believe that :/. I Think that Nintendo will increase. e.g They started as a card company! So yea, I think Nintendo will continue to grow
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i cannot wait for the new zelda game, i demand more characters to tattoo on my body!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

You can play the zelda on your wiiu...Well if you have one. I don't know how much wiiu's are but the nintendo switch is way too expensive D:

Wii U 200-350$ (I own one)

Nintendo switch 300$

And I may say, I think that this new Nintendo switch is awesome. But for that one comment earlier:

No . Nintendo switch is their last console , I feel it . They almost drown . And now internet isn't free any more , they're dead . Rip Myamoto . Baibai. So won't buy it.

I don't believe that :/. I Think that Nintendo will increase. e.g They started as a card company! So yea, I think Nintendo will continue to grow
    remmember, not every country follows the same price...
    and i think switch isnt their last console, they arent dying.... they are only in hard times...
  • Hard ... Last times +-+
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    WAIT, WHAT?!
    I'm just now finding out it's coming out on March 3rd *fangirl squeals and hides in a bush*
  • scorto7 said:

I know of no nintendo game that hasn't been made compatible for use on a computer. I fact, nintendo has a very long history in that regard.
    And it doesn't take much effort anymore to hook up a controller to your PC.

Yes, but hooking up the game with your pc , is a lot harder .
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    LOZ BOTW is gonna be great! I wish i can buy it :w: