option to disable shaky things from the cars? [with poll]

since the cars has been released i noticed the shaky thing of it, but you think now ''why is he wining about the shakyness?''

well this is why: i have a small motion sickness but in cars irl i get nauseous but i dont really puke, but howherever ingame i get more effect from it..... like when i was with cortana talking one time in her crafting room someone else was going forth and back in accelo's on ice; wel... tghat made me already puke.... now the cars came but i got from the cars also a nauseous effect it seems and i think its because all that shakyness from the cars.....

so my suggestion is: make a option in the tweaks settings with a special code like betamax (or not, but i think you wont do no code thing since you worked hard on it) so that you can turn of the shakyness of the cars to be able to even play the game (like i play pretty much the game, but now i have to stop every 1 minutes because of the cars)

and now you think: ''why not use the new craftable blocks to ban the cars in your realms?'': well, i am almost never in my own realms playing and talking, and since the cars are here there are everywhere cars riding around ;_;

Comments

• This'd lead to catastrophe, I mean... there is a special car for luxurious rides which costs a bit higher than usual due to it's smooth riding skill. I personally don't think this is very necessary and should not be added, yet it's just my opinion.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited February 2017
    How bout barfmobile? xD Just a cheap ugly car but not shaky. Anyone???
  • I think it is really sad Elemental that you can't just state your opinion and idea without having to defend yourself each sentence. These forums while off topic as evident by my requesting of prices can really trigger people into attack when one is just expressing an opinion. I find the shake charming but I do think it should be an option much like flash as an example. I know that Elemental is not the only one who is prone to motion sickness and it alienates these users. I am strongly for including an option to eliminate shake. It is not a simple buy a luxoride, let us put aside the huge cost it also cuts out making any choice on cars that a person may like.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited February 2017
    I'd rather like to see it as an upgrade or future perk.

"Smooth Sailing"
    1 & 2
  • How does one feel nauseous from shaking cars? Then again, I get nauseous just by waking up in the morning.
  • I'd rather like to see it as an upgrade or future perk.

"Smooth Sailing"
    1 & 2

+1 I smell boats there ;)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I think it is really sad Elemental that you can't just state your opinion and idea without having to defend yourself each sentence. These forums while off topic as evident by my requesting of prices can really trigger people into attack when one is just expressing an opinion. I find the shake charming but I do think it should be an option much like flash as an example. I know that Elemental is not the only one who is prone to motion sickness and it alienates these users. I am strongly for including an option to eliminate shake. It is not a simple buy a luxoride, let us put aside the huge cost it also cuts out making any choice on cars that a person may like.

sorry but i didnt know how else to say it..... i know atleast some others has this same problem too ;/

How bout barfmobile? xD Just a cheap ugly car but not shaky. Anyone???

would be also a great idea ^^
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    This can be an issue for plenty of people including myself, just like flashing lights. A toggle in settings to disable shaking would be nice. +1
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    +1
    I noticed last night that I have this weird problem focusing on my car/where I'm going because the car is shaking, and everything starts to become fuzzy to me if I don't continually take my eyes off the car for a moment. I tried this with the luxury car and didn't have a problem with it. I also find the shakiness of the car very cute but I do think people should have the option to have it removed.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017
    The whole reason I spent 50,000c instead of 3,500c is because the luxo doesn't shake.. if this was added I would put myself in a ball and cry for a few hours. :P

+1 though
  • I will buy Barfmobile™ immediately if they added it :D
  • edited August 2017
    I dont really get motion sick but the shakiness makes me feel uncomfortable. Also the car makes a lot of noise, I think there should be an option to turn cars off without turning down your volume.

DARN I NECROPOSTED!!!HOW DO I DELETE A COMMENT?
  • I dont really get motion sick but the shakiness makes me feel uncomfortable. Also the car makes a lot of noise, I think there should be an option to turn cars off without turning down your volume.

DARN I NECROPOSTED!!!HOW DO I DELETE A COMMENT?

How do you even find these, also why would you post on it if you see the last message was Feb.
    And just ask a mod to delete it
This discussion has been closed.