Something about the lobby/other main realms

Too many cars in same realm=crash/lag/7fps
Too many show offs
I think we should have the block that disallows cars in lobby/main realms
Just an opinion
well maybe just keep town center allow cars

Comments

• If the mods wanted them removed, they would. But I agree. Sorta. xd I want them but I also don't like them....Either or, I would like jt. +1 -1
  • I think they should add an OFFICAL CC RACE TRACK realm. Other than that, +1 (it's the Owners decision)
  • I think they should add an OFFICAL CC RACE TRACK realm. Other than that, +1 (it's the Owners decision)

There is one- @ThisIsNotSlim already made it and we will be launching it soon'ish.
  • All im saying is but those blocks in official realms like learning center jail lobby quest realms
    it's annoying how many people spam cars in the lobby
  • If you can't stand cars in lobbies, don't hang out in lobbies. They are not just for you.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Many people criticize me for 'showing off' just right after I drop the car keys...from now on, the only time I take it out is when I'm on the race track x3
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    But they're fun to ride in rough terrain
  • Yes please disable cars in lobbies!
    The lag kills me
    +9999
  • If you can't stand cars in lobbies, don't hang out in lobbies. They are not just for you.

How can you not go to the lobby it's every where when you tp to someone that is loading you end up in the lobby if you want to go to your realm or any realm outside over worlds you need the lobby

All im saying is the way cars work makes it easier for 3 annoying people to spam in lobby
  • This is because they just come out, everyone wants to show them people that they have a car
  • My point is; if cars annoy you or they cause you lag, deal with it. Just because you are unable or unwilling to get a faster device does not mean that the whole game needs to revolve around your slow tech speeds. Just don't visit tracks, don't spend a whole minute in the lobby, and quit complaining
  • +1
  • -1, never had any lobby crash.
  • My point is; if cars annoy you or they cause you lag, deal with it. Just because you are unable or unwilling to get a faster device does not mean that the whole game needs to revolve around your slow tech speeds. Just don't visit tracks, don't spend a whole minute in the lobby, and quit complaining

o-o..... is scared.

but anyways, +10000 to main idea, some of my friends lag a lot. and cars can be annoying too c;
  • -10, CARS SHOULD BE FREE! >:O #RunOverTheCarSlavers!
  • I dunno i thinks ots kinda demeaning to not allow them in official realms. I think they took it far enought when they added a warp anchor and removed the hidey bumper in the town center i dont want to not be allowed to drive in there either