Draw a Car!

*SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
edited February 2017 in Art
I thought in celebration of cars coming out I would have a little event!
(not a contest, no prizes, nobody is better than the other person, it's just for fun)

So this contest is where you draw a car! There are not any prizes, it's just for fun! :D
So draw one of the cars (one that you own or your favorite) from cc, try your best and don't be shy to post a pic, nobody is going to make fun of your art :D
Have fun with the contest. I hope you have a lot of fun driving little cars around in cc :3

Dead line is: March 4th Saturday

Comments

• Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited February 2017
    I made this before cars were released XD
    Cars
    Btw shouldn't this be in the Art section?
  • Yea. Thanks. Nice drawing by the way :3
  • Can the draw be with a real pencil ? And no on pc , android , ois ?
  • You can draw with anything. just don't copy, or trace any official art. draw your own picture
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited February 2017

try your best and don't be shy to post a pic, nobody is going to make fun of your art :D

carr
    //
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    here is a quick sketch from me.
    spudcar - quick sketch

I'll draw one with pen and paper later on(i'm much better drawing like that then digital)
  • Bump! All looking nice so far :3
  • edited March 2017
  • Sneaky Septile, it has to be a car from the game.
  • Sneaky Septile, it has to be a car from the game.

You know you love them xd
  • Tomorrow is the deadline. Make sure to get your drawings in! :D
    Edit: Added small prize: Hugs Candy
    I know I said there will be no winner but I have to have a little bit of competition in this :D. So I will pick what I think is the best drawing and give the winner, Hugs Candy :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • My tiny dorkmobile sketch...
    20170303_153543
    Had to try xD
    Here is it facing you:
    (Can you tell they're 3D?)
    20170303_153849
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited March 2017
  • IMG_0099 Bleh I don't draw X)
  • Sorry I had to make a new post it would not let me add pictures when I pressed edit
    But here
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-02-46-42
  • Sorry I had to make a new post it would not let me add pictures when I pressed edit
    But here
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-02-46-42

That looks like a hulkmobile xD
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited March 2017
    Contest ends at 12:00PM Central time
    Get your pictures quick!

Edit:
    Contest ended! The winner is Sneaky Septile with the Dorkmobile! Friend me ingame *SnowyOwl* to claim your prize! @sneaky septile
  • A mod can close this thread since the event is over :)
  • I thought in celebration of cars coming out I would have a little event!
    (not a contest, no prizes, nobody is better than the other person, it's just for fun)

So this contest is where you draw a car! There are not any prizes, it's just for fun! :D
    So draw one of the cars (one that you own or your favorite) from cc, try your best and don't be shy to post a pic, nobody is going to make fun of your art :D
    Have fun with the contest. I hope you have a lot of fun driving little cars around in cc :3

Dead line is: March 4th Saturday

Welp, did not know it was a contest. Maybe you could've written 'an event with no prizes' or 'a contest with no prizes :)
    Anyways nice drawings guys! :D
  • It wasn't at first. Then it was lol. I forgot to change the original post. I might make another REAL contest soon because this one was so much fun :)