Comments

• 0_0 dayummmmmmmm
  • NerryNerry Member
    edited February 2017
    JESUS IKR

LMAO ITS JUST DORKMOBILE EVERYONE BOUGHT
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I never will be able to ride a car ;_;
    (Well, i have 20k but i have motion sickness so probs not able to handle the movement)
  • .-. ITS SO HIGH
  • Can someone list the cars' prices? Can't get on
  • dork mobile 3.5k
    pinkster 20k
    lux 50k
    sports 10k
    spud bug 15k
    offroader 35k
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Personally, I think the prices are amazing and were what i was looking for, The devs have to be rewarded for something they have been working on for a year
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Personally, I think the prices are amazing and were what i was looking for, The devs have to be rewarded for something they have been working on for a year

True, this would be a pretty good price for all the work. But i wish they mad another car that was not shaky and pretty cheap... because 50k is way too much for me and i cant get more c (i can sell my slime.... NEVER MY PRECIOUS) (maybe my collection.... there has been put so many work in it ;_;)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Considering that the devs put months of hard work into this update, i wouldn't say they're overpriced. In fact, as a friend said, they're a bit cheap and should cost more to compensate for the hard work put in. As a friend said, the dorkmobile is basically a steal for such a great game feature.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I think everything is perfect <3
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited February 2017
    Well, after all, only Luxoride doesn't shake while driving, it has the coolest design too, it deserves 50k
    Gollum said:

Considering that the devs put months of hard work into this update, i wouldn't say they're overpriced. In fact, as a friend said, they're a bit cheap and should cost more to compensate for the hard work put in. As a friend said, the dorkmobile is basically a steal for such a great game feature.

I do agree that Dorkmoblie is too cheap
    It says that that's the intro price. Probably means it will get higher in a few days
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im happy with it, all cars speed is the same so there is a car for everyones price range, the shaking makes no difference to the driving so the luxo is really only for the people that wanna splash the cash. im happy with this
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I honestly thought they were going to be way expensive, after all, the devs have worked so so hard on them for months! So it was a nice surprise seeing the prices were not as high as I expected them to be :)
  • Agreed the price is little bit overpriced... Hope It can be lowered a bit T.T
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Anyone else bugging out? X3
  • me
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    The prices are soo cheap, we should be glad of it. It could and should be real for real money.
  • edited February 2017

Anyone else bugging out? X3

well i am bugging out, simply because i cannot log on... lol.
  • Gollum said:

I actually thought they were all gonna be liek... wat? 50k?-90k ;-;
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I thought they would be cheaper, but I've already had it up to my ears with anger over all of the cars business. I have decided to stay incredibly angry but to not show it or escalate it. I will probably stay angry until the race pack is released and cars can actually be useful.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Gollum said:

It says that that's the intro price. Probably means it will get higher in a few days

Or it could mean it's the entry level model and thus has the lowest price? Right? :3
  • I think prices are fair.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited February 2017
    The prices are good for the cars...
    Admins put lots of hardwork .3.
    thanks admins :3

EDIT: Plus they might go low some day C: all you need is patience c;
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think the prices are perfect :3
  • I feel the prices are awesome although the cheapest one is a tiiiiiny bit to cheap. They can get away with making it 5 - 10k
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bought Luxoride in the shop, I don't regret it . Just work for that money, and you'll be proud o having the item you wanted

I thought they would be cheaper, but I've already had it up to my ears with anger over all of the cars business. I have decided to stay incredibly angry but to not show it or escalate it. I will probably stay angry until the race pack is released and cars can actually be useful.

The cars are extremely useful for, getting around big realms fast, racing friends, role play and plenty more. I wouldn't say they're useless without the race pack, that would just make the races more professional
  • HAVE YOU NOTICED . When your inVentory is full, you are very slow. but in. A car, it doesn't affect the movement speed, so it's very useful to Carry stuff from realms to realms.