Car Bugs go here!

If you find something, please report in this thread thanks!

Comments

• Hey @CosmicCow what exactly am i missing right now? Can u show me some pictures? Im in school allt he time when updates are released so im always clueless
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited February 2017
    I got crash many times if i hollawarp to ppl that have cars (i think)
    because everytime ppl hollaing "See my car" and i try to tp there, my cc is crash..
    Or just because of the updates my cc get more crash than before..

I play on pc, steam..
  • if the cars are bugged then wouldnt that mean their off road :P
  • When your in cubit store in a car. Theres no background
  • Don't know if its a bug or not...
    but when you go thro a portal when ur on a car, the car disappears.
    Only the car disappears, not the keys.
  • I got crash many times if i hollawarp to ppl that have cars (i think)
    because everytime ppl hollaing "See my car" and i try to tp there, my cc is crash..

I play on pc, steam..

Are others seeing this?
  • CosmicCow said:

I play on pc, steam..

Are others seeing this?
    yes i tried to go to a race track where everyone is racing, and i crashed(playing on ios)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Luxoride looks extremely laggy when others are driving it. Smooth when I drive it
  • I crash every time I press play :( iOS
  • CosmicCow said:

I play on pc, steam..

Are others seeing this?
    yes i tried to go to a race track where everyone is racing, and i crashed(playing on ios)
    Looking into this and trying to reproduce on beta... Most serious thing so far.
  • If i want tp me frend it say cubic castles has stopping
  • @CosmicCow i found another bug: when you go in a car, you can buy things from the vending machine normally but unfortunately you cannot press 'trade' on a cash register
  • bugreport
    I already report it, but maybe this screenshot will help too..
    Thanks CosmicCow for your hardwork ^^
  • @CosmicCow not sure if this is a bug: if you place a car next to a chest/block or anything, you can't hop inside, each time you try to jump inside the car, you will end up on the block

• I already report it, but maybe this screenshot will help too..

I am having a hard time making this happen. Any additional info would be helpful.
    edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

I already report it, but maybe this screenshot will help too..

I am having a hard time making this happen. Any additional info would be helpful.
    Try this, maybe it's only for spesific car, i got bug again when someone hollawarp "Sell Spudbug Car". If it's not happen, try if there is many ppl in that realm, and you try to tp there by hollawarp..
    Oh and i was in Sky Map..
    I will try to get more crash ^^
  • I keep crashing.. the red screen that @AejeongEon showed is what happens to me aswell. I'm on windows too.
  • I keep crashing.. the red screen that @AejeongEon showed is what happens to me aswell. I'm on windows too.

And is it always when fast traveling to a friend or clicking on a hollawarp?
  • CosmicCow said:

I keep crashing.. the red screen that @AejeongEon showed is what happens to me aswell. I'm on windows too.

For me, I'm always clicking on a hollawarp
  • CosmicCow said:

I keep crashing.. the red screen that @AejeongEon showed is what happens to me aswell. I'm on windows too.

both
  • CosmicCow said:

Yes ME
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Crash every time i go to a hollawarp where people have cars
  • CosmicCow said:

Yes, it kinda stopped now
  • I crash when I go to a holla because the cars are causing alot of lag. It dn't happens on PC.
    edited February 2017
    One more new crash, I hollawarp to a realm, didnt crash, and i saw only 1 car there, sport car ( yellow one ). And then i want to leave realm by portal, then i crashed again :)
  • One more new crash, I hollawarp to a realm, didnt crash, and i saw only 1 car there, sport car ( yellow one ). And then i want to leave realm by portal, then i crashed again :)

Where are you located and what is your Internet connection? I have a suspect.
  • I try to open the cubit and if it doesn't crash immediately, it gives a crash error after closing the game. Also, the shop doesn't load.
    This only happens to me apparently though.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I keep crashing when i enter a realm with cars
    Android version 5.1.1
    I end up in the overworld everytime v:

same but i am on ios
  • Like the others have said, when I tp/or go to a holla that has cars in it, my game crashes.
    I went to a race track.
    No cars at first, when ppl placed them, to race, I relloged, my game crashed, I tried to tp back, my game crashed again. I was playing on PC.

• I got just 1 crash when i logged on now is ok