hollawarp clickbait

What is with all this clickbait lately? Just be honest, not write ' GIVEAWAY. jk''or ' Something like that in your Holla just to get visitors.

Comments

• Agreed
  • Agreed +1
  • its giveaway clickbait (reminds me of youtube videos) however cars are coming soon some players don't know so they spend cubits not knowing cars are coming so people that do know sell their stuff
  • Clickbait, lately some like "Buy Dirt 1/1c" -,-
  • I hate those clickbaits...
  • Coughbrync4cough
  • hollawarp giveaway no skem plz cum

Vending with everything Pink Pants for like 50k
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I wish there were really hard rules for hollas. They're getting super irritating nowadays. Especially some people. They take it to be their personal chat room for attention-seeking. Wish we could turn hollas off, so we didn't have to see them.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yup agreed, those clickbait comes out of hand
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited February 2017
    The "giveaway ......................JK" holla's have been around for a long time.
    It's rather annoying, but you have to think if people stopped paying attention and read the holla Fully they might not go to if it they knew it was a joke.
    It's the same thing with scams, scammers only exist because there are some who will fall for it. so few will find it easier to take advantage of a poor player rather than put effort into their earning.

The big(ger) problem is that it's hard to have everyone (and I mean everyone) hop on the bandwagon and play along and not click on them.
  • The "giveaway ......................JK" holla's have been around for a long time.
    It's rather annoying, but you have to think if people stopped paying attention and read the holla Fully they might not go to if it they knew it was a joke.
    It's the same thing with scams, scammers only exist because there are some who will fall for it. so few will find it easier to take advantage of a poor player rather than put effort into their earning.

The big(ger) problem is that it's hard to have everyone (and I mean everyone) hop on the bandwagon and play along and not click on them.

Thulhu is right tehre and i do agree with thulhu's statement