More Information On Cars Please

Now as devs you may be thinking we are going to be releasing the cars in a few days, they can just wait to find out but I feel that is not a fair line of thinking. It be really nice if we were informed on two things to tide us over until their release. The price of the cars and an explanation of what is the road pack.

I understand things are not set in stone but during the beta we had the race pack and the track pack. I made another thread inquiring into this and Horus responded there were problems with the race pack that it would not be coming. Yet this still leaves the mystery of what is the road pack, is it the track pack renamed? Or are we not going to see all the features of the track pack and a new pack is being made? Many questions that could be easily answered by you the admin. I am also sure the mods are tired of being asked the price of cars every five minutes lol.

Pack

Thank you and please give us more information.
Horus

Please do not respond on this thread expressing feelings not relevant. I am not being unreasonable, stop trying to derail my topic because you are not helping anyone.

Comments

• Lil Natey said:

look,if they are gonna reveal info,they will likely reveal it to everyone and not specifically you so,why make this thread. Im not trying to "express non-relevant feelings" im just trying to make a point

Honestly this is just a request to the admins, and if they are going to reveal info, they could do it here, perfect to answer these questions. The public can clearly see it :P
    Also I am interested in the price and what the 'road pack' contains too :)
    Who knows what surprise they will give us :D
  • I hope for surprise instead :D as a compensation xDD jk just be thankful that they made cars for u guys :)
  • Guys, "Please do not respond to this thread with feelings not relevant"

Thanks.
  • Well, what admin choose is not to reveal it, they just release it on monday *before bug*. So if admin choose that way, that mean, he want us to wait and just dig more to save cubits until cars are out. I know you want those answer, but he want us to be patience for now because you will reveal the answer later, when cars are out..
  • I hope for surprise instead :D \

What I mean here is the prices and included items in packs are surprise. Which is technically an information about cars. I prefer to be shocked by price on release than now and cries in corner xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Right, so here is the thing that I want to make perfectly clear to all the people complaining about:
    "devs don't have to say anything"
    "only xxx people would see it"

Grey wants to know. So he is asking. If you do not want to know, you don't have to ask. This is Grey's thread, about Grey's opinion, and Grey wants to know. Go make a different thread with all your complaints instead of bashing this one.

Grey has a right to ask, and no one else here has the right to stop him.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Grey should send a pm if it isnt a discussion :)
  • edited February 2017
    If you want it to be a surprise or are tired of seeing car threads I have this crazy suggestion, don't read them. As I have stated many times my request for information is not unreasonable. Furthermore I am not requesting the information for myself, I am asking for the general public. It is true that not everyone uses the forums but that is why we have word of mouth, to make a statement like me knowing via forums as unfair is like stating Gdog or any other youtuber creating car videos with information is unfair due to it not being readily available to everyone on CC. This is a discussion but a specific discussion and it is disrespectful to derail onto irrelevant branches like personal feelings and how you hold disdain towards the amount of car threads.
  • If you want it to be a surprise or are tired of seeing car threads I have this crazy suggestion, don't read them. As I have stated many times my request for information is not unreasonable. Furthermore I am not requesting the information for myself, I am asking for the general public. It is true that not everyone uses the forums but that is why we have word of mouth, to make a statement like me knowing via forums as unfair is like stating Gdog or any other youtuber creating car videos with information is unfair due to it not being readily available to everyone on CC. This is a discussion but a specific discussion and it is disrespectful to derail onto irrelevant branches like personal feelings and how you hold disdain towards the amount of car threads.

yep u true
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I agree with Grey here.
    Not all qbees have lots of cubits to spare. It would be the saddest thing ever if the cars were released and some of us found we can't afford it right away. We'd have to wait and save up while everyone else were already having fun driving their new rides around. Knowing the price beforehand would allow these qbees to start saving up, as we would have an idea of how much we have to save up.
    I am not only speaking for myself, but other qbees who perhaps have like 1-2k cubits in their wallets.
    Now if a free basic car was given to everyone (which will probably not be the case), then everyone would be able to enjoy the new update together. But since we have to pay for cars, knowing how much cubits we need would be very helpful to the qbees who aren't overflowing with cubits :)