O MY GAWD A GREEN CUBE?!?!!?

For many of you this is going to be whatever but for me this is like...the best thing ever! BUT FIRST BACK STORY.

Back this summer when dehydrated cubes were released I was not getting them period...none what so ever. A few other users were having this problem like Athena and we all shared the same story. First day released we were getting cubes then after that none what so ever. Zero. Zilch. For a month I toiled in great frustration mining over 50k blocks and not seeing a single cube. It really made me sad and broke my heart as to why this was happening to me. Then my computer met an ill fate and I was gone for several months. When I came back in November and as I was mining a red cube popped out...I was like no way! Whatever was occurring was fixed I was seeing red, purple, and blue cubes but still no green cubes. I thought to myself dang....ok I will just be happy I am getting those colors. No need to cry over spilled dehydrated cubes. November passes, December passes, January passes, and as FEBRUARY is near passing I am mining in a persons realm a cube pops out. I for sure thought it was a blue cube...I picked it up not thinking anything about it. I go about mining more and then I noticed something...wait that is not blue...no way..impossible...is that...no...GREEN!!!! I am unbelievably happy. I hear people tell me they do not get cubes and I am thinking you need duct tape over your mouth. How often do you mine? Then they are like never and I am like...well that is why you are NOT GETTING ANY CUBES. FINALLY FINALLY SO HAPPY. I am really torn if I should hydrate it or build a shrine for it.

Comments