Please Close

edited February 2017 in General Chat
Please close this topic

Comments

• I agree they need to tell us because I keep seeing everyone is asking
  • If I was paid a cubit every time a person asked what the price cars were I would be a millionaire. I understand before them not being able to answer because they were still processing and deciding. That no longer holds true though, they have a set price as they were about to release them before the hiccup occurred. Why leave us in the dark any longer.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Prices, I think should be a secret. We never ask nor get told about prices for everything else, hats, packs, blocks etc. This is no different
  • Prices, I think should be a secret. We never ask nor get told about prices for everything else, hats, packs, blocks etc. This is no different

This is different...its a major update. Plus we deserve this even after what happened...i dont care if the cars got delayed i would just want something to give me back that hype.
  • Maybe if we get the prices told, we start crying in a corner
    and the hype totally died ;)
  • Why not you guys just rest, go to sleep, do your school work, or do something that would keep you occupied? Yes, cars are a major update that has been worked on for quite a while, but come on, they're just pixels on a screen. Your health and irl issues matter more than pixels on a screen, you people who stayed up until midnight!
    It is just advice that I have to give. You guys may be looking forward to cars, but I'm not. Cars, however cool they are, would probably die down after a while, once everyone buys one, builds a track, and do what they want with it. You will see, it will get boring, once you do all the tracks, when all the tracks get really repetitive, and there is nothing else to do with them but drive around in circles.
    Those are my two cents.
  • PEgaming said:

Why not you guys just rest, go to sleep, do your school work, or do something that would keep you occupied? Yes, cars are a major update that has been worked on for quite a while, but come on, they're just pixels on a screen. Your health and irl issues matter more than pixels on a screen, you people who stayed up until midnight!
    It is just advice that I have to give. You guys may be looking forward to cars, but I'm not. Cars, however cool they are, would probably die down after a while, once everyone buys one, builds a track, and do what they want with it. You will see, it will get boring, once you do all the tracks, when all the tracks get really repetitive, and there is nothing else to do with them but drive around in circles.
    Those are my two cents.

wise words PE
    absolutelly agree
  • edited February 2017
    Pe I apologize but I dont find how your words are relevant to this thread. If cars are mere pixels on a screen it is to say the same about about CC as a whole but the thousands of hours that many players have invested into the game would speak on the contray. For many of us CC is a home, an escape, a virtual place of safety to escape from the harsh realities of the real world. Not everyone has a life. For me CC while sad to say is my life, there are those who have physical or mental issues where CC is their world like myself. I am not being unreasonable in my request for information, there is no critique about the delay of cars. It is no different than you creating a thread putting forth your ideas on what you would like to see in the future. This is a forum and it is a place to speak out, to ask questions, to give our thoughts, and have a community.

Furthermore, what you feel is an opinion. An opinion that is based on no empirical data purely personal feelings. I feel cars are going to become the next CC staple like parkour is and in fact replace parkour for the time being. Cars are a really fleshed out and well done unlike say pets that have not much of a function. People love building parkours but parkour building has come to a grinding halt nearly due to new blocks that cater to parkour not being released. People are hungry to build challenges and cars are going to give this to us with being able to build tracks along with carkours.
  • LET THEM BREATH DAMIT, DO YOU WANT THE INFORMATIONS OR THE CARS THEM SELF.
    Cause they can't work on both .
  • PEgaming said:

Why not you guys just rest, go to sleep, do your school work, or do something that would keep you occupied? Yes, cars are a major update that has been worked on for quite a while, but come on, they're just pixels on a screen. Your health and irl issues matter more than pixels on a screen, you people who stayed up until midnight!
    Those are my two cents.

This thread is just asking for some information on the cars :P it was merely a request, nothing about complaining how cars aren't out and how people stayed up late lol. They just want to know a bit more :)

Anyways I do want to know the prices and what'a in the pack too :D but I also like surprises so doesn't really matter to me if they tell us or not lol :)
  • I am sorry Annie, apparently I did not think about this. I did not consider five minutes giving a reply to this thread would demolish their ability to work on cars lol.
  • lol grey ikr, it would take them less than a minute lol
  • All I am is asking for a little information and clarification. I am not asking anything unreasonable like WHEN ARE CARS COMING OUT WHEN ARE CARS COMING OUT. I also was not one of the people who requested car pricing before. I understood that there was not a set pricing but now there is a set pricing I feel it be reasonable to know. It would give us something to ponder and get excited over or have our hopes and dreams destroyed lol.
  • Mean while..
    Me: Ho nice I can rebuild my track xD
  • @-GreyCoralKing- , I agree with some of your words, sorry for being off topic, I do not think you are being unreasonable with your request for more information about cars. I just feel that I have seen enough of those threads about cars, and it has come to the point where I regard almost all of them as the same. Additionally, I just wanted to put all the comments I have seen from all those threads into one post, so I did end up going off topic. As for your note about parkour, I could see some parts where cars could work.
    I see where I was off topic, so I would like to clarify what I originally intended before I got in a roll.
    I simply wanted to state that cars are coming in a really short time, and everyone should rest and let the surprise come to them. Surprises are better than knowing things earlier, then there would be a better feeling when the actual thing comes.
    I know what I'm saying might be contradictory to what I have done, but please, we already know most of the things that are coming out, why not just cross the bridge when you get there?
    Don't bite please.
  • edited February 2017
    I am really glad they gave us a sneak peek of cars, they are going to be a huge feature of the game but by giving us a sneak peek they sign a contract of responsibility of keeping us informed. I am not asking for much or am being unreasonable, nor do I like to be painted as such. Actions by others are not my responsibility and it displeases me how off topic this thread has derailed due to others personal frustrations that have been expressed unduly here. Please do not comment any further unless you have information or would like information or have something to contribute to this thread that keeps it on topic. Proper information allows us to plan, I am not asking for a hat tip. I am asking for integral information that allows us to preplan. For example if the race pack is not coming out as Horus stated we then know that we will have to improvise on races due to their functionality not being properly given with the new race blocks like the finish and starter line.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I am really glad they gave us a sneak peek of cars, they are going to be a huge feature of the game but by giving us a sneak peek they sign a contract of responsibility of keeping us informed. I am not asking for much or am being unreasonable, nor do I like to be painted as such. Actions by others are not my responsibility and it displeases me how off topic this thread has derailed due to others personal frustrations that have been expressed unduly here. Please do not comment any further unless you have information or would like information or have something to contribute to this thread that keeps it on topic. Proper information allows us to plan, I am not asking for a hat tip. I am asking for integral information that allows us to preplan. For example if the race pack is not coming out as Horus stated we then know that we will have to improvise on races due to their functionality not being properly given with the new race blocks like the finish and starter line.

Agreed. Everyone seems to be complaining about how many threads have been made about this same issue. What everyone appears to be missing is the fact that if the devs responded to LITERALLY ANY OF THEM with the information people are looking for, then there wouldn't be a need to make more threads.

So yes. Annoy the crap out of the devs on the forums. Bother them. Because they can spend 3 days getting frustrated while fixing bugs and having too much to read. Or they can spend 10 minutes or less answering questions and being forward with the information and then spend 3 days fixing bugs in peace.

Releasing the cars preview videos and delaying the update was like asking the entire community to solve a riddle. Except no one could figure it out, the devs are the only ones with the answer, and they just refuse to tell us. Frustrating right? Right. So stop saying those who want answers are in the wrong.
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
    im sure now i will earn many hate for this statement
    BUT
    did you all realize the Devs "maybe" start ignoring all these posts
    cause they getting annoying?
    im also starting getting annoyed how many cars posts and questions about them pop up
    and everybody start a new post and post and post..

every new post with the word car in it feels for me like this scenario:
    stranger adds me
    i accept
    stranger start asking for bit stuff
    i handle out what hes asking for
    stranger goes
    stranger comes again and ask again for something
    and this in an endless loophole
    its annoying and i start ignore him

yep this was off topic which i excuse very much :/
    but i have to spit this out
    and im sure you ALL know this feeling
    when you focused on something and there so many who start
    tp tp tp and just always for the same reason

now you can put hate on me :/
  • xShiroux said:

im sure now i will earn many hate for this statement
    BUT
    did you all realize the Devs "maybe" start ignoring all these posts
    cause they getting annoying?
    im also starting getting annoyed how many cars posts and questions about them pop up
    and everybody start a new post and post and post..

every new post with the word car in it feels for me like this scenario:
    stranger adds me
    i accept
    stranger start asking for bit stuff
    i handle out what hes asking for
    stranger goes
    stranger comes again and ask again for something
    and this in an endless loophole
    its annoying and i start ignore him

yep this was off topic which i excuse very much :/
    but i have to spit this out
    and im sure you ALL know this feeling
    when you focused on something and there so many who start
    tp tp tp and just always for the same reason

now you can put hate on me :/

Sorry but I can't give hate, I agree
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
    Dear Grey i really like you asking great questions
    and now i feel guilty for you writting
    Close the post
    im sad cause didnt want hurt you :(
    i wanted hurt none of YOU ALL who starting posts about cars
    but arent there already so many many posts
    its a torture to walk through them all :/

Dear Grey IM REALLY RELLY SORRY if i hurt you in anyway or some of the other forumers :(
    its just my view :/
  • I am fine, it is just I requested to keep the thread on topic and you chose to abuse your posting privelage by expressing an opinion that has no place on my thread as it is not relevant. My thread was not "Are You Tired of Car Posts" no it was not. I have created a new thread that is clean.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited February 2017
    All grey asked was a little information like the prices lol, but in return are just comments complaining about "complaint threads" :P
    This looks nothing like a complaint thread to me and it was just a polite request :)
    But yea this has just gone off the road (get it?) which lead to a request of closing this thread. o_o
  • You are silly tammers, I find the ones who complain the loudest are the ones who complain about complaining.....
This discussion has been closed.