Staff.

They're kewl '^'
They do their job damn good
They help everyone of us
But some people don't let them breath , people like "WE WANT CARS NOW"(The now is a problem)
Or , like yesterday , when someone found an Admin, gdog, who doesn't hide or anything, he just holla'd like "LOOK ITS GDOG AND ITS RACETRACK" And then gdog got drown under a lot of players . Some people of the community (most of us are kewl, "SOME" people are just impatient , and they can annoy mods pretty fast. (Also , spamming with friend request is horrible . For mods, but also for players .)

Please Stahp '^'
We love our mods '^'
They're kewl '^'

Say what ya think about that in the contents , It might get closed , idk why but I'm not lucky with that .

Bai '^'

Comments

• People treat mods like collectible items .-. But they're people too D: Like any of us, they're just human

Example: (exaggerated a lot)
    QBee 1: OMG OMG I FINALLY HAVE 5 MODS ON MY FRIENDLIST QBee 2!
    QBee 2: LUCKYYYYY, I only have 2 ;-; I need more mod friends :DDDDDDDDD *drools*
    QBee 1: WE ALL NEED MOD FRIENDS SO WE CAN BE POPULAR MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tbh I've legit seen people act like that and it's not okay
  • Misticall said:

People treat mods like collectible items .-. But they're people too D: Like any of us, they're just human

Example: (exaggerated a lot)
    QBee 1: OMG OMG I FINALLY HAVE 5 MODS ON MY FRIENDLIST QBee 2!
    QBee 2: LUCKYYYYY, I only have 2 ;-; I need more mod friends :DDDDDDDDD *drools*
    QBee 1: WE ALL NEED MOD FRIENDS SO WE CAN BE POPULAR MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tbh I've legit seen people act like that and it's not okay

Ye =_=
  • Mods are mods because they know how to deal with these people
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2017
    Some people (not being rude) think that mods are like a limited edition special offer. "I GOTTA FIND A MOD AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT FOR MY MOD COLLECTION" Honestly, mods are only people who were chosen to help the game out. They're not a zoo animal, not an alien, not a special offer, not collectable items- just people who were specially chosen to help the game
  • Some people (not being rude) think that mods are like a limited edition special offer. "I GOTTA FIND A MOD AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT FOR MY MOD COLLECTION" Honestly, mods are only people who were chosen to help the game out. They're not a zoo animal, not an alien, not a special offer, not collectable items- just people who were specially chosen to help the game

What if they actually were aliens?

*X Files music starts playing*
  • 1.What does "kewl" mean?
    2.gdog is an admin? :o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017
    *>Remo<* said:

1.What does "kewl" mean?
    2.gdog is an admin? :o

1.kewl means cool, but weird XD
    2.gdog is in his beta video

and i hate those people who collects mods to be cool or so, they are just persons like you and me, only difference is that they help with our protection (just like shop gaurds or so, and we dont flood them too are we?)
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • Mods are still players, they don't get payed in any type of way, they just volunteer.
    They have done a damn good job of keeping the community clean and some amazing things they bring to the game!
  • Mods are people who have done what is next to impossible. Becoming a mod is not something easy. The vague descriptions in terms of how to become one do not do it justice.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Mods are people who have done what is next to impossible. Becoming a mod is not something easy. The vague descriptions in terms of how to become one do not do it justice.

You are right. But what most people do is worship mods, and I think that is wrong and puts too much stress on mods. Mods are people. Yes, they deserve respect, but so does every person. Hold mods to the same standards as everyone else. Expect them to be respectful, responsible, and mature. But even the most mature people can lose their patience or have irl issues to deal with, and the community cannot and should not fault them for that.
  • Mods are people who have done what is next to impossible. Becoming a mod is not something easy. The vague descriptions in terms of how to become one do not do it justice.

You are right. But what most people do is worship mods, and I think that is wrong and puts too much stress on mods. Mods are people. Yes, they deserve respect, but so does every person. Hold mods to the same standards as everyone else. Expect them to be respectful, responsible, and mature. But even the most mature people can lose their patience or have irl issues to deal with, and the community cannot and should not fault them for that.
    It's hard to treat as equals those who have clearly been given an elevated position of power, especially when that power has come with strict requirements and an incredible amount of irrefutable respect from all.
  • Some people (not being rude) think that mods are like a limited edition special offer. "I GOTTA FIND A MOD AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT FOR MY MOD COLLECTION" Honestly, mods are only people who were chosen to help the game out. They're not a zoo animal, not an alien, not a special offer, not collectable items- just people who were specially chosen to help the game

That reminds me of the huge mod hunting thread. I may or may not have joined, but after awhile, I thought to myself, ahy am I doing this? So I stopped. And they closed down the thread to return the mods and admins sanity back. When someone hollaed GDOG IS HERE!!! OMG!!! I got on discord and told him RUN GDOG RUN. I try to lead people away from Gdog. Mods get treated like zoo animals, people follow them around just because they are a mod.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    >_> are you saying I can't worship Hinter?