I Suggest Another Easter Egg Hunt This Easter!

SpiridonSpiridon Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
The easter egg was a challenging way to get the umbrella, it wasent easy for the people who won one. I suggest we have another umbrellas are very valuable and whats easter with a easter egg hunt !

Who Dosen't Want a Egg Hunt?!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    chance was already high that we get the same thing this year, since it was such a great succes

but yaaaaaaaas
  • the chances of it occuring again is pretty high like elemental said but then again in mere days it can change from a 99% happening to a 0% happening, just depends what the admins want to do
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It was so much fun to go around mines and realms collecting eggs, I really do hope we get to do it again!
  • -1.. why? because it wasn't anything special imo just grinding for eggs. also, umbrella prices would lower if umbrella was the prize again. imo if it does happen again, I wouldn't want umbrellas as a prize.

• Misticall said:

-1.. why? because it wasn't anything special imo just grinding for eggs. also, umbrella prices would lower if umbrella was the prize again. imo if it does happen again, I wouldn't want umbrellas as a prize.

BUT IT CAN BE A DIFFERENT RARE PRIZE
    Misticall said:

-1.. why? because it wasn't anything special imo just grinding for eggs. also, umbrella prices would lower if umbrella was the prize again. imo if it does happen again, I wouldn't want umbrellas as a prize.

i would want umbrella's to be again the price, sure the price goes down, but if it were not in this years thing the price would go up to 2 million and literally no one would get one. (and its the meaning not only 51 people has the umbrella ;/)
  • Who wants blue umbrella?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I am fine with them repeating this contest, with the condition that players can't share their account with another person to end up with double the eggs. This happened last year, and it completely ruined the contest because the people who played fair essentially couldn't win.
  • -1 it wasnt a very fair contest as you needed to be online 24/7 to get a prize =_=
  • Who wants blue umbrella?

Me!
  • Misticall said:

i would want umbrella's to be again the price, sure the price goes down, but if it were not in this years thing the price would go up to 2 million and literally no one would get one. (and its the meaning not only 51 people has the umbrella ;/)
    tbh you're not really thinking about everyone when you say that. some people bought umbrellas for 1M+ and then what? It suddenly goes down like 500K? .-. other items have been discontinued without further giveaways of them such as halo, elf pet, wuvva pig and such. I feel umbrella should be the same way '-'
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

tbh you're not really thinking about everyone when you say that. some people bought umbrellas for 1M+ and then what? It suddenly goes down like 500K? .-. other items have been discontinued without further giveaways of them such as halo, elf pet, wuvva pig and such. I feel umbrella should be the same way '-'
    well in my oppinion all those very high items should be released again with a ver low chance to drop, just to regulate the price and dont let it go up

just like irl stocks, the price can go up and you can make profit, but price can also come crashing down and youll lose money. this way it makes it more a challange to earn cubits
  • It would be fun, but I wouldn't want the prizes to be balloons or umbrellas. That would make them not as rare and lower the prices for the people who already have them.
  • Misticall said:

Misticall said:

well in my oppinion all those very high items should be released again with a ver low chance to drop, just to regulate the price and dont let it go up

just like irl stocks, the price can go up and you can make profit, but price can also come crashing down and youll lose money. this way it makes it more a challange to earn cubits
    so it's okay for someone who spent 200$ to lose 100$ worth of c?.. '-'
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Misticall said:

hey, its their own fault they lost that money. if they think its a hugh waste to give hundreds of dollars to a game. also because some people buy for money items the items has to be rarer and rarer? i totally disagree if you think so...

this game is again not all about the items, but making contacts, build, enjoy..... that they give real life money to this game just to get items is their own fault, and also if they like would do their dolaars in stocks they also have a change to lose it, and with those items its almost the same; you can lose money or you can win money, so why let items reach millions of cubits? just to please some people to let them laugh at other people to not have the item and they being rich?
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited February 2017

Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Misticall said:

hey, its their own fault they lost that money. if they think its a hugh waste to give hundreds of dollars to a game. also because some people buy for money items the items has to be rarer and rarer? i totally disagree if you think so...

this game is again not all about the items, but making contacts, build, enjoy..... that they give real life money to this game just to get items is their own fault, and also if they like would do their dolaars in stocks they also have a change to lose it, and with those items its almost the same; you can lose money or you can win money, so why let items reach millions of cubits? just to please some people to let them laugh at other people to not have the item and they being rich?
    I'm honestly just going to say: Would you be saying the same thing if you had bought one?..
    You should probably put yourself in others' situations before saying that '-'

and about the 'lose/win' thing - tbh that's fine with like a small item say 1-5K. you lose that much, it's sad but not big of a deal. multiply that by 100- sadness x-x

imo it's kind of insensitive to say that

edit: not hating on the egg hunt if anyone thought that, just dislike the possible re release of umbrellas
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Misticall said:

I'm honestly just going to say: Would you be saying the same thing if you had bought one?..
    You should probably put yourself in others' situations before saying that '-'

and about the 'lose/win' thing - tbh that's fine with like a small item say 1-5K. you lose that much, it's sad but not big of a deal. multiply that by 100- sadness x-x

imo it's kind of insensitive to say that

edit: not hating on the egg hunt if anyone thought that, just dislike the possible re release of umbrellas
    yes even if i would have such an item i would still say this, i am not a player going after the money and such, i am the social type and not the scrooge type
    It was mostly a fair event, I worked very very hard all on my own and managed to make it all the way to 6th place. Yes, I still didn't get half the eggs that the 1st and 2nd place collected but I still managed to get pretty high on the list. It's all about hard work and dedication, anyone can win if they put their minds to it.
    I won't mind if the prize changes eitger, the event is very fun on its own and I'd like to compete again :) though seeing more pretty pink umbrellas wouldn't be bad at all!
    edited February 2017
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited February 2017
    Why you care if some item can't be anymore purchasable because they are too expensive?

It's just a part of the history of Cubic Castles. Stories are always nice to tell.
    The umbrella is overpriced, the null has no price, and what? You can't play cc?

Also, as shirou said, dont blame players who spend real money on the game. If you are able to play CC, it's because of them. Without them, that thread wouldn't exists.

I think you all should rather worry about friends / build / fun; and less about the stuff / vanity / cubits.

...and all this to say: a hunt for eggs, yeees!
  • -1 events should change each year and be a surprise :P
  • Misticall said:

52 umbrella because they gave one away from the raffle in game right now that "normal" players have (not Admins because they could create more).
  • I'm for bringing umbrellas back. It's either make less than 50 people slightly angry, as the price will rise; nonetheless, it is HARD to earn an umbrella. The other option is to give less than 50 people a few million free cubits, because that is going to be the price once another item gets retired.
  • Quackers said:

-1 it wasnt a very fair contest as you needed to be online 24/7 to get a prize =_=

I agree.
    edited February 2017

• +1
    Quackers said:

-1 it wasnt a very fair contest as you needed to be online 24/7 to get a prize =_=

How do you collect eggs irl lol, you sit down and you automatically collect them? Obviously you never had an egg hunt irl
    Exactly, just move those butts and collect eggs! :D I assure you it's just so so much fun! Plus it feels so good to get a prize for all your hard work! Look how many eggs I got last year ;) did it all on my own and wasn't online 24/7
    easter2k16
  • xShiroux said:

i hate to must open my mouth again
    BUT IT WAS POSSIBLE just move your lazy butts and run for hunting eggs
    it was a great event
    mostly only that ppl who are to lazy for everything always starting to call something unfair...

in LIFE NOTHING FOR FREE!!!

by my own i wasnt online 24/7
    i also didnt share my account
    it was the best fun event ever
    i had so much fun and laughin that time

and also pls stop arguing about the umbrella or its price
    thats nonsense imo

PLS DO AGAIN EGG HUNT CC
    but change colour of UMBRELLA!!!
    i personally hate the colour pink :P

by my own would love so much see a black umbrella but totally black :D

Dang another comment you make and I also 100% agree