Why did you play cc?

Comments

• -AK--AK- Member
    edited February 2017
    cuz i want to communicate with my friends from irl..
    but they all quited now
  • because i got addicted when i saw the amazing graphics.
  • I liked how I could easily see my brother in game.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm finding a minecraft or blockheads like game. Finding a 3d blockheads tbh.
  • Looking for a mmorpg on Google play that wasn't anime based, I found the game, played and loved it, simple graphics, cute characters, the ability to build in your own world, change your look and socialize with others.
  • My friend told me to play so ive been playing to this day.
  • Mineing.
  • Recomended game list on steam
  • Found it on an article about Games similar to Minecraft.
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • Mr.Pud said:

Looking for a mmorpg on Google play that wasn't anime based, I found the game, played and loved it, simple graphics, cute characters, the ability to build in your own world, change your look and socialize with others.

Same, actually, cc is the only game that i found that is playable on semi-old ios, my ipad has 2 years
  • Why did I start?
    Someone by the name of N8inindy from another game wanted me to play with him and I ignored his request at first, and then a few weeks later I was curious and started the game and then my world changed forever! I was addicted and got one of my close friends irl to play with me until he got himself banned for cussing and then quit. I hit level 11 my first day playing. I couldn't stop playing then and I still can't stop playing now. :P
    I even got scammed on the first day, by someone who still plays, but ignores me now, because he is still a low level scammer that barely speaks English and has never accomplished anything.
    I may have lost the day I joined, but I have won in the long run.