Getting 2 Years On CC!

SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
edited February 2017 in General Chat
As The Tittle Said Im Getting 2 Years On cc :D
I Started Playing this On March,1,2015 The Version off CC In That Time Is Version 1.0.5
There is So Many Fun Things In CC And Memories too and I Hope CC Get More Years And
This Song Reminds Me How I Started cc ;-;

Thx To @SirKewberth @CosmicCow Who Made this Game :D

Comments

• Congrats! I actually cannot believe it's been 2 years since march in 2015...woah
  • i, too am almost two years. i thought it was august 2015 but actually april, when i got this computer. i just didn't play regularly until 2016, and wasn't on forums until even later. so many changes, people come n gone. so many updates, some good, some not so good, some AMAZING. i think my fav update was dehydrated cubes, in general.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Scorpion said:

Congrats! I actually cannot believe it's been 2 years since march in 2015...woah

thx @scorpion !:D
  • Happy 2 years, bro! :D
  • I forgot to celebrate my 1st year.... now I got to wait another 5 and a half months ;-;
  • Congratulations, Gingerbread Gigi! I'll be joining you in June. ;D
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited February 2017
    im at around 2 and a half years i started january 2015 :D

or wait is that 3 years? lol idk
  • Naegi Kun said:

As The Tittle Said Im Getting 2 Years On cc :D
    I Started Playing this On March,1,2015 The Version off CC In That Time Is Version 1.0.5
    There is So Many Fun Things In CC And Memories too and I Hope CC Get More Years And
    This Song Reminds Me How I Started cc ;-;

Thx To @SirKewberth @CosmicCow Who Made this Game :D

congtatz.
    Pimydd said:

Same. Jan 2015
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Eloquence said:

Congratulations, Gingerbread Gigi! I'll be joining you in June. ;D

Same :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Thanks for playing ;-) -- Nice to see these positive vibes sometimes.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That's a nice milestone ;)
    I myself have been playing since febr/march 2015(almost the same as you).
    Pimydd said:

I think you miscalculated there.. :P
    January 2015 is only a few months/a month before i started(february/march 2015). That would make it 2 years and 1/2 month.
    just saying :)

• Eloquence said:

OMG FIFI WE CAN CELEBRATE TOGETHER! ;D

And seriously Gigi, so happy you stayed. Otherwise we would not have been friends and I would not have stolen you from @Teardrop
  • nAEGI YESSSSS CoNGRATS MAH ANIMU BOI
    AND I WAS LIKE ALREADY CRYING WHEN I HEARD THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF THE SONG KIMI NO NA WA IS BLESS
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • I will be 2 very soon as well. 4 more days! :D
  • Eloquence said:

Eloquence said:

OMG FIFI WE CAN CELEBRATE TOGETHER! ;D

And seriously Gigi, so happy you stayed. Otherwise we would not have been friends and I would not have stolen you from @Teardrop
    Hold up. You have not stolen him and that's not gonna happen. X'D
  • edited February 2017
    CONGRATS KUN <3. I am going to be two years old on March 28th :D :D :D :D :D! Technically I started on the seventh of march but I was overwhelmed, there was no tutorials, no real guidance like there is now. I thought to myself what a garbage game who would create this steamy pile of poo and left lol. Some time passed and I was like that game was such a jerk...I am going to show it! =-_-= Then something happened...I became TRAPPED with no way to escape waaahhhhh it still holds me prisoner almost two years later why you so awesome Cubic Castles, I am sorry for calling you a flaming doo doo head. *hugs and coos to CC* Yes precious *pet pet pet*

These young whipper snappers have it so easy these days, adventure mode, tutorials out of the wazooo, tons of realms and organizations to help newbies out.....PSH they do not KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS *cry*. Basic things like the lobby and warp food....have changed the game. Things I take granted everyday. WE HAD TO WALK....like miles to get anywhere with snow six feet deep and uphill*shudders*
  • Congrats :) It's also 2 years for me as well...started playing during Feb. 2015. Addicted ever since! lol
  • Congratz! It's 1 year and some days for me :P
  • im at around 2 and a half years i started january 2015 :D

• These young whipper snappers have it so easy these days, adventure mode, tutorials out of the wazooo, tons of realms and organizations to help newbies out.....PSH they do not KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS *cry*. Basic things like the lobby and warp food....have changed the game. Things I take granted everyday. WE HAD TO WALK....like miles to get anywhere with snow six feet deep and uphill*shudders*

ikr???
  • I think i started on feb 1st 2015 >:D
  • Congrats i also started playing around March 2015
  • In august it'll be 3 years for me
  • scorto7 said:

That's a nice milestone ;)
    I myself have been playing since febr/march 2015(almost the same as you).

Pimydd said:

I think you miscalculated there.. :P
    January 2015 is only a few months/a month before i started(february/march 2015). That would make it 2 years and 1/2 month.
    just saying :)

Ya you're right I did miscalculate thanks xD
  • I started on March 11, 2016 so I seem to be behind the majority of you but I have been online for over a year, and I have made so many great memories with so many amazing people <3
  • NerryNerry Member
    Noice.
    I started on October 1st, 2014. So wait
    2 and uh something.
    Wait.

Result: 904 days
    It is 904 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
    Or 2 years, 5 months, 22 days including the end date
    Thanks internet
  • >.< WAW...
    Congrats Naegi!
    I don't know why I don't celebrate or do a discussion like this... o-o