Forum Announcement

edited February 2017 in Help Requests
In the little blurb it says Cars are coming this Monday! (Including the Road Pack). Should it also say the Track Pack or has things been changed where it will be only the Wheels Update with the road pack but no track pack.

And please if you are not an admin or one of the higher ups do not respond with a what you think answer as that is not helpful lol.

Comments

• In the little blurb it says Cars are coming this Monday! (Including the Road Pack). Should it also say the Track Pack or has things been changed where it will be only the Wheels Update with the road pack but no track pack.

And please if you are not an admin or one of the higher ups do not respond with a what you think answer as that is not helpful lol.

Youd want to ask @Horus i believe hes the one who is kinda in charge of the forums announcements
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you want a quick answer, Grey, you should PM the admins :3 they might not see this thread
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    The race pack will come a little later, there's been some last minute issues/changes with it. So... for now, cars and roads.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Horus said:

The race pack will come a little later, there's been some last minute issues/changes with it. So... for now, cars and roads.

So its the track pack that's coming tomorrow?
    The road race pack at a later date then?
    Or neither of those?
    Is the road pack different from the above packs?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Horus said:

So, basically we still cannot have fun with cars on Monday. >.> Awesome
  • edited February 2017
    Thank you Horus for your answer but as Gdog stated I am a little confused.

As there was the race pack and the track pack, now the words road pack are being used. I like to think that the road pack is the track pack just switching of the same words? That the race pack which is the pack that contains the finish line, the starter line etc are not going to be included. Leaving where we will be getting cars and the decorative items?

Also thank you Pickles and Penguin <3

• I agree grey this is so confusing
  • No matter what I am excited and as Gdog pointed out to me in game this does not stop us from racing or enjoying the tracks. I just want things a little bit clarified ^_^.
  • Thank you Horus for your answer but as Gdog stated I am a little confused.

As there was the race pack and the track pack, now the words road pack are being used. I like to think that the road pack is the track pack just switching of the same words? That the race pack which is the pack that contains the finish line, the starter line etc are not going to be included. Leaving where we will be getting cars and the decorative items?

Also thank you Pickles and Penguin

Anytime grey ^_^
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited February 2017
    Horus said:

So, okay Cars and Roads are come this monday
    gdog said:

Horus said:

So its the track pack that's coming tomorrow?
    The road race pack at a later date then?
    Or neither of those?
    Is the road pack different from the above packs?
    Actually, what make us confused is, "what is inside track pack?, what is inside race pack?"
    We confused because we didn't know what pack that contain what..
    I try to conclude that track pack contain 1 random car and some roads inside it. Am I right?
  • I will explain, from the videos that those who were in beta shared with us there was the wheels update which had the cars that you buy individually then two packs you bought separately. The track pack and the race pack. The Track pack contained decorative objects like bleachers, race curb, the traffic cone hat, traffic lights etc. while the Race Pack contained the essential items for making a race track work which was the starter line, the finish line, the starter scaff, and the bumper that started the countdown. We are confused because the word "Road Pack" is being used and we want some clarification of what is going on.