how do we get a beta server^^

hey guys I was wondering how I could get a beta server XD

Comments

• I'm pretty sure it's closed to the public after what happened last time.
  • You cant. Unless you are a beta tester or invited by the admins. Like @ThisIsNotSlim
  • Lots of riots about this. cus it was ahem UNFAIRRR
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Lots of riots about this. cus it was ahem UNFAIRRR

Bruh

Lol so true XD

It's not unfair. That will be like saying notletting a 6 year old driver fair. It's dune that way for a reason.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited February 2017
    The beta server is limited for many reasons.
    While being a tester can be a fun opportunity to get a hands-on feel for the new items, a big point of being a Beta-Tester is to provide proper feedback for new items that will eventually be released. Many would test, but not provide feedback, So the server was closed off and you needed (basically an invite) to DL and hop in.
    After the second problem occurred; I'm pretty sure it's even more restricted to the public now, even to those who offer.

It's not unfair. That will be like saying notletting a 6 year old driver fair. It's dune that way for a reason.
    Life isnt fair ace. If life were fair i'd be having no homework and i wouldnt be punished for things i had nothing to do with life needs rules man. Its what keeps our society in tact. Without it we'd collapse
  • Many players from many different games have ruined beta in those games for example in growtopia. They had to close beta like cc due to playwrs abusing beta and spoiling new items to non beta members
  • Lil Natey said:

Life isnt fair ace. If life were fair i'd be having no homework and i wouldnt be punished for things i had nothing to do with life needs rules man. Its what keeps our society in tact. Without it we'd collapse
    rules are unfair,but without rules,we are nothing
    Rules are made to be broken though ;P
  • Lil Natey said:

And people who think that way need to be broken. >:)
  • If rules were not made to be broken the world would not be what it is today. We would not have the U.S.A >:O!!!!
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited February 2017

talking about home work to me?! give me a break ._. i died doing it

Lil Natey said:

and people who think like you should go play some other game >:)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Homework is fair, just no one likes working when you're not at school
  • Many players from many different games have ruined beta in those games for example in growtopia. They had to close beta like cc due to playwrs abusing beta and spoiling new items to non beta members

We aren't talking about 'growtopia'. XD

Homework is fair, just no one likes working when you're not at school
    Lol pengy, that is so true! When I remember when I was in school, I hated to do work. XD

No duh._. Im saying most games that have beta are forced to closed it and make it invite only due to many players spoiling new items in our case with reds recent videos that ruined beta for red
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Many players from many different games have ruined beta in those games for example in growtopia. They had to close beta like cc due to playwrs abusing beta and spoiling new items to non beta members

No duh._. Im saying most games that have beta are forced to closed it and make it invite only due to many players spoiling new items in our case with reds recent videos that ruined beta for red
    Ironically enough it was actually the fact that he WASN'T spoiling cars that made him get punished.
    The beta server is a test server. It is not a server to abuse riches and mess around. Stop complaining that it is "not fair". Because if everyone was allowed to goof off with unlimited resources, that would be broken and not fun.
  • Lil Natey said:

...what exactly is that meant to imply?