New idea! Players can't use alts if banned!

So basically my idea is that if a player is banned, the game will be strict on alts and won't allow the person to play on alts

So what about something like this:

Policy Change: Cubic Castles is now strict about banned players with alts

And maybe when they try to log in through and alt when their main account is banned a message will pop up saying:
Your banned! You can't do that!

I apologise if this is already in the game cause I didn't check the update news thingy so :P

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow I just wanted to see your opinion :)

Comments

• Well, scammers will get stronger with this tho, what if someone is trying to report him, gets banned and wants to investigate it?
  • edited February 2017
    Piratax10 said:

Well, scammers will get stronger with this tho, what if someone is trying to report him, gets banned and wants to investigate it?

Moderators always check before banning ;P

• if you mean an perma IP ban like what lucaaa said then it's going to punch some of the other players, who have siblings that also play the game (like me) right in the face if one of them gets banned. also if there are friends visiting them who play.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited February 2017
    Good idea
  • You obviously do not understand how the ban system works. If a player is banned, every account on that player's IP gets banned. That means that EVERY ACCOUNT that used that player's IP ends up in jail. This suggestion is already in full effect IG rn.
  • So basically my idea is that if a player is banned, the game will be strict on alts and won't allow the person to play on alts

So what about something like this:

Policy Change: Cubic Castles is now strict about banned players with alts

And maybe when they try to log in through and alt when their main account is banned a message will pop up saying:

Your banned! You can't do that!

I apologise if this is already in the game cause I didn't check the update news thingy so :P

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow I just wanted to see your opinion :)
    You're*
  • Heres how to implement this idea. You arent allowed to use a name on a different device that has been banned. For example if a kid named sammyto is banned. And uses another device to bypass his ban, and trys using the name *sammyto* with stmbols the system will recognize the name amd wont allow u to use the name
  • Hey, what i want to tell you is. Okay it's good if abuser/scammer get ban, how if that abuser play cc in internet cafe? So, other player that didn't know anything get ban too because they're on same ip of internet cafe?
  • Heres how to implement this idea. You arent allowed to use a name on a different device that has been banned. For example if a kid named sammyto is banned. And uses another device to bypass his ban, and trys using the name *sammyto* with stmbols the system will recognize the name amd wont allow u to use the name

no scammer would use the same name tbh
    and what if a popular name like Ben was banned, everyone with 'Ben' in their name would have to change it?

• Great Idea!
    I'd support this rule
  • Misticall said:

Heres how to implement this idea. You arent allowed to use a name on a different device that has been banned. For example if a kid named sammyto is banned. And uses another device to bypass his ban, and trys using the name *sammyto* with stmbols the system will recognize the name amd wont allow u to use the name

no scammer would use the same name tbh
    and what if a popular name like Ben was banned, everyone with 'Ben' in their name would have to change it?

No, I don't mean that, I just meant like the original person that got banned isn't allowed to play on alts but everyone else with the name can still play :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017

...if this is already in the game..

As mentioned above by many other users, it is already in the game.
    Cannot do any better than IP.
  • BJDware said:

...if this is already in the game..

As mentioned above by many other users, it is already in the game.
    Cannot do any better than IP.
    Oops lol

@Gollum can you close this for me now that BJ mentioned it
This discussion has been closed.