how to play soccer in cc (slow soccer though :p)

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited February 2017 in Community
its simple, when your character has the max ammount of items possible in your inv (that means also slowed) your character will trhow them out

so fill your whole inventory full with items and use any other item not in your inventory to play slowed soccer with it (and use maybe a flash bumper to make anyone pick up items) (maybe you can use a vulcanized rubber as ball)

thought of it myself xD (and a bit of help of aidenplays for being afk and me trolling him with filling his whole invenory)

Comments

• Cool tho xD I have been thinking of possible real soccer in game tho but i'm still thinking the most possible one to be made coz u know, codes :v
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Cool tho xD I have been thinking of possible real soccer in game tho but i'm still thinking the most possible one to be made coz u know, codes :v

yeah, i saw some suggestions about soccer, and suddenly thought of this when i one day trolled aidenplays with filling his whole inventory xD
  • oh an old friend of mine made a CC Soccer arena and I recreated it in a realm of mine too so that I could play with frands, we upgraded it a bit too so /o/
    It's fun :D
    Lil Natey said:

um,use a player as a ball,and use knockback wands,easy as that :)

What if you have no players to play as ball?
  • Lil Natey said:

that's what we do, and usually I have one of my alts act as a ball to knock around
    Lil Natey said:

Lil Natey said:

then your lonely and sad kjkjjkjkjkjjkkjjk but when that happenes,use an alt
    What if you cant use a alt?
  • Lil Natey said:

Lil Natey said:

then your lonely and sad kjkjjkjkjkjjkkjjk but when that happenes,use an alt
    What if you cant use a alt?
    We'll use you >:)

oh yeah also another thing, wont the alt then go to the direction the back is facing of the qbee? or does it just go the way the knockback wand goes?
  • oh an old friend of mine made a CC Soccer arena and I recreated it in a realm of mine too so that I could play with frands, we upgraded it a bit too so /o/

Wink wink

Wink wink
    *Awkward wink back*

oh yeah also another thing, wont the alt then go to the direction the back is facing of the qbee? or does it just go the way the knockback wand goes?

It goes whichever way you hit it
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018