⭐️The Cubic Times⭐️ (First Edition)

ValleyValley Member
edited February 2017 in General Chat
THE CUBIC TIMES
a cubic wide newspaper

Hello everyone! & welcome to The Cubic Times, a cubic wide newspaper. Some very determined qbee's have written some amazing articles for this newspaper over the last few weeks. So let's kick start the first newspaper with some of the latest events!

THE BLACK LOTUS
Recently the newest addition of hinters amusement park opened and tons of eager and excited faces piled into the amusement park to see the newest ride and marvel at its splendour! after speaking to a ride constructor -greycoralking- he had this to say
In the summer of 2016 Hinter put forth an idea for us to work on, a coaster that would be divided into eighteen tracks each giving a unique experience that would lead into a central tube to return you back to the entrance to allow for another choice. After some groundwork was laid Hinter retreated into the shadows as he often does leaving the project to simmer for many months. Once he felt the water was at peak temperature he grabbed me kicking and screaming to work on it with him ergh I mean willing. It was a simple and easy task at first but it quickly evolved into one of the most difficult projects that we the park staff at Hinter's Amusement have EVER TACKLED, We learned that black glass if layered enough it no longer will indicate where you are placing black glass, or pulling...it goes invisible blending in with the surrounding background no matter the environment stamp. Building the tubes went from sipping sweet ice tea on a porch swing on a balmy spring day to us willing smashing our fingers with a blunt rock with no clothes in a blizzard during the dead of winter. I have already scheduled a therapist for three months to aid me in recovering from this ordeal."
But even though the going was tough the build team of hinters amusments pulled it off and people had this to say: "I am a person hard to impress, but this rollercoaster is ze best! Saw some people falling for that death trap! I am contacting the police! This is illegal. Jokes aside, i rate this 9/10"
"Love it! Once again you amaze me with an awesome build, I will never understand how all this is put together, great job guys :)"
The black lotus can be found by searching Hinter in the lobby, go to Hinter's Amusement Park then proceed to the hallway going to the very back nearly.
Credit to: Space_Fetus

ADOPT A NEWBIE
The week commencing the 30th of january also saw the first ever adopt a newbie week! Experienced players were urged to adopt a newer player and show them the ropes and help them in which ever ways seemed fit. Many players adopting the traditional approach and showed the newbies the official realms and how to mine and even getting them through the starting quests! Others however chose different approaches to welcoming the newbies into the folds. Space_fetus opted to summon the newbies with a holla and proceeded to spend 2 hours chilling with the newbies in his realm and just generally making friends. 007 awesome 007 opted to give away 8 weather stamps, 5 hunter caps, 3 turkeys, 3 purple scarves, snowman pet, clanstone. As he deemed this the best way to introduce the newbies. A few others opted to help build people starter realms and houses. Over all however the community appears to have risen to the challenge and proved that it isn't just scammers trying to steal your items but instead a community of friendship and helpfullness striving forward together!

VALENTINES DAY!
A pleasant morning has risen, and people are buying packs. Love is in the air. With some excellent 3D items during this Valentines, lots of people were surprised and were looking in awe at the tiny teddy bears. People started buying flowers and decorated their room. Rose Petals scattered on the floor. Vases here and there, and some even have secret security teddy bears! They also got to have their cubic hands on the new variant of the balloon "I love You". Love is really everywhere. But through the happiness and enjoyment of the Month of Love, people are still looking forward to one of the most awaited updates in Cubic Castles History. Cars!

Be careful, fellow Qbees, do not get tempted to do a spending spree on The "Love Pack", since the cars are coming out soon! Oh, people can't wait! Since the pack is released, buyers and shopkeepers from all around the Overworlds have awoken and are now beginning to find more business strategies to have more cubits till release of the most awaited pack. Prices have dropped tremendously after the love Pack was released. Wuvva Shirts went from 200 cubits down to a whopping half the price, the letters are the same price with the Wuvvas, but the original price was somewhere in 400-500. People are keeping their items to await the rocket of pricing.

Since we're all having a lovely time this month of love, may we cherish our moments with our loved ones

Happy Valentines!
Credit to: Sir Ace The Nukerator and Pyreon

In addition to Sir Ace The Nukerator's article we have some cute Valentine ideas!

Valentine's day is here! Want to invite someone to be your Valentine, but don't know what to say? Here are some ideas!
"Will you be my Valentine, (name)?"
"You're such a good friend... Do you want to be valentines?"
**Send them a letter with a poem in it and put it in their mailbox if they have one**
**Send secret messages on an alt account called Your Secret Valentine to them in whispers in busy realms**
**Show them a Valentine's Day-decorated realm and eat chocolate so you have spinning hearts and ask them**
Credit to: Tumbleweed

CARS!
Cubic Castles is hyped for the upcoming update of The Wheels Pack!
This pack includes a variety of cars, blocks and even a traffic cone hat!
We have seen many players constructing race tracks for the cars with the new block, road, that has come out early for everyone's race tracks! We all can't wait too see them arrive!

Roselet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adverts

SPACE_FETUS COMMISSIONS
Are you a rich qbee who doesn't have the time to build because your too busy rolling in cubits? Or how about someone that just needs a leg up because your building skills aren't quite up to scratch. Well look no further! Space_fetus commissions offers a variety of works from houses to entire realms at affordable rates! Think you need some work done then contact space_fetus personally or find his thread under the players and creations section of the forum!

-GREYCORALKING- SEASIDE VENDING MARKET
Do you like beaches? How about buying items from vending machines. You like both? wow then have i got the place for you! Visit Seaside Vending Market owned by -greycoralking- ! Set on a luxurious beach shop in blissful paradise with the sand between.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for tuning into the first Cubic Times, hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

• Hey rosy I like this and if you just want it to be graphic in future just tell me I'll try helping if i have free time :)
  • Hey rosy I like this and if you just want it to be graphic in future just tell me I'll try helping if i have free time :)

I am really bad with all this stuff xD
    I can only copy and paste xD I tried putting pictures up but it won't let me. Aha

• Nice :U and nah credit @Pyreon
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    awesome i enjoyed reading this :) @-GreyCoralKing- i did you an advert XD