Merch

I was thinking specifically of Qbee plushes, when I thought, "Hey, what if Cosmic Cow sold actual plush figures? And what if the players who buy them can ALSO have an in-game version to decorate their houses with? HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!"

Well, that's exactly my suggestion. Print up some Qbee clothes into Human Size, make Qbee plush figures ("actual size" if I could pick), and bask in the saturated cuteness!

And hey, if it all works out, more money for Cosmic Cow. Downside is, I envision needing to sell enough for this to be profitable, or else you have dozens of stuffs in boxes that sadly nobody wants...and that would make me sad. :'(

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    do it like build a bear, you can customise it with your in game clothes for a personalised you qbee
  • do it like build a bear, you can customise it with your in game clothes for a personalised you qbee

Ooh yes this would be cool!
  • do it like build a bear, you can customise it with your in game clothes for a personalised you qbee

I'd love to have one in a dinosaur mask but don't you think all of this is a bit complex to accomplish?

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I would totally buy a Cubic Castles Plush! or a Cubic Castles Pet Plush! :O
    and...

do it like build a bear, you can customise it with your in game clothes for a personalised you qbee

Amazing Idea >:O!

• edited February 2017
    I just want a normal Vanilla Qbee. :3 Or maybe an Almighty Cube bean-bag-chair.

Also I don't know how they'd make an Invisibility Cloak for me. :P
    maybe someone with super sewing skills should be starting an etsy shop....
  • I thought of this a long time ago. I thought it would be hard for them to get the money to make those. Plus Cosmic Cow is a game company, not a toy company. I really like this idea but I don't think it would work. :P
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Edit: ignore this post i said it wrong!

I would love myself and my brother as qbee plushie!
    but the price kills the dream
    3,50 dolars = 1 real (brazil currency) + idiot taxes = expensive = sad :(

• edited February 2017
    $3.50 American Dollars sounds super reasonable for a cute Qbee! :D DOUBLY if it also comes with an in-game version, too! ;)
  • I thought of this a long time ago. I thought it would be hard for them to get the money to make those. Plus Cosmic Cow is a game company, not a toy company. I really like this idea but I don't think it would work. :P

how about Minecraft?
    okay so if i learn to sew i can corner this market! also maybe il make a clay sculpture..
  • okay so if i learn to sew i can corner this market! also maybe il make a clay sculpture..

Good luck! :)

Of animal jam and countless other games can do it so can cc
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

okay so if i learn to sew i can corner this market! also maybe il make a clay sculpture..

I'm already there.
    Clay Qbee sculpture(8 February 2017) (1)
    I am currently trying to make some variations.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Piratax10 said:

I would love myself and my brother as qbee plushie!
    but the price kills the dream
    3,50 dolars = 1 real (brazil currency) + idiot taxes = expensive = sad :(

OMG i said the price wrong....
    I meant:
    Reals 3,50 = 1 dollar >_<
  • scorto7 said:

I'm already there.
    Something about that reminds me of the art style of the Binding of Isaac.
  • scorto7 said:

I'm already there.
    Something about that reminds me of the art style of the Binding of Isaac.
    I see where you're coming from.